1990 BERTRAM 43 Convertible
Chesapeake Used Boat For Sale | ID# 1221986
Get More Info
43′ BERTRAM 1990
Bertram 43 Convertible 1990 For Sale In Hampton Virginia
- Length Overall: 43′
- Beam: 14′ 11″ (4.55m)
- Maximum Draft: 4′ 2″ (1.27m)
- Dry Weight: 40,130 lb
- Fuel: 563 gal
- Water: 160 gal
- Holding: 50 gal
- Engine #1
Detroit Diesel 6V92 TI @ 550
- Engine #2
Detroit Diesel 6V92 TI @ 550
Powered by twin 6v92t Detroit diesels (200 hrs since Major Overhaul). New Bow Thruster, Hull recently re-painted, 4 sided EZ2CY and Strataglass bridge enclosure, New Garmin touchscreen GPS/Radar, plotter. Fresh interior soft goods, 3 New flat screen HDTV in the Salon and in both staterooms. This boat is clean, really well cared for and ready for action. Great sea boat with a tremendous reputation, top shelf construction, Huge Cockpit and superb fishability. She has always been a VA/NC boat with an excellent history of care and ownership.
- Depthsounder – CHIRP transducer that displays on the 4212 Garmin unit
- Radar – 36 mile HD Radar dome antenna
- TV Set – (3) HD Flat Screen TV units (Salon, Guest Stateroom, Master Stateroom)
- Autopilot – RObertson AP200DL
- Cockpit Speakers
- Plotter – Garmin 7212 with Radar/Chartplotter overlay
- DVD Player – (2) Samsung Blueray DVD players
- Radio – Kenwood AM/FM/CD/SAT stereo on bridge, Sony Salon Stereo/CD, Sony Stereo/CD in the Master Stateroom
- CD Player
- VHF – ICOM m602, and ICOM m412
- Electric Bilge Pump – (3) each with its own Automatic Float Switch
- Air Conditioning – 3 zones
- Heating – 3 zones
- Refrigerator – SubZero under counter galley fridge
- Sea Water Pump – for Livewell and Washdown
- Microwave Oven – Quasar Microwave Oven
- Electric Head – (2) Galley Maid toilets
- Hot Water – State Courier water heater
- Deep Freezer – SubZero under counter galley freezer
- Battery Charger – by Charles Industries
- Shore Power Inlet – 50 amp 220v
- Generator – 8kw Onan, 1600hrs
- Cockpit Cushions – coaming pads
Accommodation, Galley, Salon
This is the popular 2 stateroom, 1 and 1/2 head, galley up design. Offering a private Master Stateroom with an island style Queen Berth (new mattress in ’11), loads of built in storage, including two Hanging Lockers. 22 inch Samsung HDTV, Samsung Blueray player, Sony Stereo. The master head features a large stand-up shower (with bi-fold shower door), electric flushing head and sink/vanity with built in medicine cabinet.
The private guest stateroom is along the stbd side of the lower cabin and offers twin criss-crossed bunks, hanging locker, a new 22 inch Samsung HDTV, and private access to the guest head. There are several large storage compartments in the Guest stateroom.
The Salon is bright and roomy with fresh Carpet, window treatment and a new L-shaped sofa, with storage beneath. There is a large Overhead rod storage compartment that is cleverly concealed in the Salon ceiling. The entertainment center is housed in a cabinet port forward of the salon with a Samsung Blueray player, 22 inch Samsung HDTV, and Sony stereo with 5 disk changer.
The Galley offers a SubZero Freezer, SubZero Refrigerator, U-line Icemaker, Princess 3 burner electric stove, Quasar Microwave oven, Stainless hot/cold sink and loads of storage cabinets with ample counter space.
Cockpit, Electronics, Bridge
There is a 2 piece transom door located on the stern that opens into a deep, safe cockpit. All cockpit coming pads were replaced in 2010. A tackle center, bait prep center and live well module is located in the port forward of the cockpit . Single spreader Outriggers a Center rigger, plus flush mounted rod holders and a pedestal launcher AND rocket-launcher style rod rack across the back of the bridge. Spreader lights allow for nightime cockpit illumination. Access to the bow is safe and easy, by way of the walkway along either side of the house, with handrails and bow rails. There in a moulded in bow pulpit and anchor windlass for easy anchoring (has both deck and helm controls).
The Flying Bridge is easily accessed by way of a stbd side ladder, there are two pedestal helm seats, and a big console that houses all controls and electronics. There is an overhead Radiobox, plus a large seating space that is forward of the helm. There are 3 Polycarbonate front panels across the front and Strataglass for the sides and back.
- NEW Garmin HD Radar, 36 mile Max range, 2015
- NEW Garmin 7212 color, multi-function display with Radar/Chartplotter Overlay, 2015
- NEW Garmin 741xs color Multi-function repeater, 2015
- Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter/Sounder with CHIRP transducer/SAT weather capable
- Kenwood KMR 700u Bridge Stereo AM/FM/MP3
- Robertson AP 200L Autopilot
- ACR Remote Spotlight
- ICOM m604 VHF Radio
- ICOM m412 VHF Radio in overhead radiobox
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
The twin 6v92T diesel engines were treated to a total rebuilt in the Fall of ’12, by a certified Detroit shop, and now have about 200 hrs since this overhaul (receipts are on the boat). This was a complete rebuild with all new parts, new hoses, new block heaters, etc.
Dripless shaft seals have been added and there are AlgeX fuel filters plus Racor fuel filters ahead of each engine.
The diesel generator is located in a sound shield under the cockpit floor. This is an 8kw Onan diesel powered unit with 1600 hrs of run time.