2011 Regulator 24 FS
Get More Info
24' Regulator 2011
Regulator 24 FS 2011 For Sale in Key West, Florida
Key West, Florida
- Length Overall: 24'
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Maximum Draft: 2' 8"
- Dry Weight: 5,350 lbs
- Fuel: 150 gal
- Water: 12 gal
- Holding: 2 gal
- Engine 1 : 2011 Yamaha F150TXR - 150hp
- Engine 2 : 2011 Yamaha F150TXR - 150hp
Very clean, this 24 FS is sure to please even the most particular shopper. Carolina Blue hull color with custom White Boot Stripe, Never Bottom painted (she has always been kept in indoor dry storage), 600 hrs on twin F150 Yamaha 4 stroke motors (ALL service records included, last service 6/22/20), Factory T-top with all options (White Powder Coating, Lee Sidewinder outriggers with 16' poles, LED Spreader lights, Custom Radar Mount and Mast light by Bluewater), 3 sided factory Helm curtains (Front/Wings/Sides), plus 3 sided "phone booth" helm curtains, Removable stern seat and Back Rest, Original Owners Manuals, New Batteries, New Electronics. Flushing Toilet, Fresh water washdown, Raw water washdown and, Undeniable Regulator Quality and Ride!
- In near "Showroom Condition"
- Upgraded Electronics
- Never Bottom painted
- Carolina Blue (entire hull)
- Custom 3" wide White boot stripe
- White Powdercoat package (impeccable, no chips or blisters)
- 16' Lee outrigger poles (New 2016)
- (1) Forward LED Spreader light, (2) aft LED spreader lights (new 2019)
- Igloo bait cooler beneath Leaning Post
- Folding stern seat with removable backrest
- New Batteries (2018)
- Professional engine service with records back to "day one"
- Stunning upholstery
- Original Owners manuals
- Dometic marine toilet inside of console with Y-Valve and overboard discharge
- Armstrong dive ladder
- Fresh Water washdown
- Raw Water washdown
- Birdsall Marine gaff holder
- Edson Tilt Steering with Stainless Steel steering wheel with Power Knob
Complete Electronics Upgrade in 2018-2019
- Custom Upper and lower Dash displays
- Black Acrylic lower dash with flush mounted Electronics (new 2019)
- Black PVC Starboard upper dash with flush mounted electronics (new 2019)
- 12 inch color Garmin 7612 touch screen MFD
- Garmin 24 XHD Radar antenna
- Airmar thru Hull transducer
- 12 inch color Simard NSS evo2 GPS/Chart Plotter with upgraded cartography
- Simrad AP44 Autopilot
- Simrad XM Weather receiver and module
- Standard Horizon "Matrix" VHF Radio (with GPS and AIS Receive)
- (2) Shakespeare Digital 8' antennas
- Fusion marine stereo AM/FM/Bluetooth/SAT Stereo
- (4) JL Audio marine stereo speakers
- JL Audio M400 (4 channel marine stereo amplifier)
True to its sportfishing heritage, the 24' sports the legendary Regulator ride that is as soft and dry as it is reliable. Reinforced with Regulator's exclusive Fiberglass Grillage System, the 24' can take you to your favorite destination, whether it's the canyons 80 miles offshore or that hurricane hole for a relaxing afternoon with the family. For the serious angler, the 24' is loaded with fishing features like a 385-quart forward center locking fish box with six-rod storage, 61-quart transom bait box and 25-gallon recirculating livewell. The padded leaning post with four rocket launchers and a fiberglass electronics panel for flush mounting applications top-off the extraordinary standard features. Other options for the dedicated angler include a custom tackle center located behind the helm seat; SuperSport leaning post with flip-up cushion with convenient tackle storage, nine rocket launchers, room underneath for a 94-quart cooler; 16' Lee Sidewinder outriggers with laydown mounts; and five-rod rocket launcher available on with the fiberglass T-top model.
The Regulator 24 FS is a unique center console offering fishing functionality and family appeal. The standard 5'8" enclosed head compartment with standard portable marine toilet or optional factory-installed upgrade with holding tank and overboard/dockside discharge is a feature that's appreciated by family and crew alike. Padded forward seating area is ideal for relaxing in the sun or bait rigging in comfort.