2006 Azimut 43 Flybridge
Get More Info
43' Azimut 2006
Azimut 43 Flybridge 2006 For Sale in Baltimore, Maryland
- Length Overall: 43'
- Beam: 13' 10"
- Maximum Draft: 4' 2"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 290 gal
- Water: 100 gal
- Holding: 35 gal
- Engine 1 : Cummins QSB5.9-425 HO
- Engine 2 : Cummins QSB5.9-425 HO
"Le Mobe" is a prime example of the sporty but incredibly spacious 43 Azimut. Powered by 425hp Cummins Common Rail Motors she performs as good as she looks. With a two stateroom and two head layout there is plenty of room for cruising with family and friends. A large aft deck and spacious flybridge round out this total package and with features like a bow thruster, she is a pleasure to run even in tight quarters.
- Updated wall liners and carpet done in 2020!
- All new AC/Heat Chiller System done in 2020!
- Cummins 1000 Hour Service performed in 2019!
- Full Canvas Enclosure
- Two Stateroom / Two Head (both with stall showers) Layout
- Bow Thruster
- Upgraded JL Audio/Fusion Sound System!
Conveniently located in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, "Le Mobe" is only minutes off of Interstate 95 and about 20-25 minutes away from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport. Contact Chuck with questions and to set up a time to see "Le Mobe" for yourself!
Electronics & Navigational
- (2) Raymarine E120 Color GPS/Chartplotters (Upper & Lower Helms)
- Raymarine Radar
- (2) Simrad VHF Radios (Upper & Lower Helms)
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Tri Data
- Lawrence HDS 9 Fishfinder and Chartplotter with 1kw Transducer with Sonar and Side Scan
- Bennett Trim Tab Indicator
- Electronic Throttle and Gear Controls
- Bow Thruster Controls
- ITT Jabsco Remote Spotlight
- Fusion Stereo with JL Audio Speakers
- KVH Trac Vision SAT TV
- Kohler 10kw Generator in sound shield
- 4 New House AGM Batteries Installed (5/18)
- 50amp Shorepower System
- 50amp Shorepower Cord
- 24Volt DC System with 12Volt Sub System
- Seven AGM Batteries
- Battery Charger
- GFCI Outlets
- Bonding System
Engine Room and Mechanical
- Full Cummins 1000 hour service being performed by Zimmerman Marine - June 2019
- Cummins QSB5.9 Common Rail Engines
- ZF Transmissions
- Engine Ventilation Fans
- Annual Maintenance on all Fluids and Filters
- Starboard Engine Fuel Lift Pump Replaced in 2018
- Dripless Stuffing Boxes
- Electronic Controls
- (2) Aluminum Fuel Tanks
- Fuel Shut Off Valves
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Hydraulic Steering
- Trim Tabs
Deck and Construction
- Full Two Piece Bimini and Three Sided Enclosure for Flybridge (largest in its class). During offseason 2018-2019, owner had bimini professionally cleaned and re-waterproofed and enclosure curtains cleaned and polished. Bimini frame wraps to protect the windows were also added.
- Props Cleaned, Checked and Balanced by Digital Prop Shop - (2019)
- Navigational Lights
- Anchor Light
- Exterior Overhead Lighting
- Teak Aft Decking
- Flybridge Table with Stainless Steel Base
- Custom Lebroc Flybridge Helm Seat with Cover
- Cockpit Refrigerator