1978 Bertram 31 Flybridge Cruiser
Get More Info
31' Bertram 1978
Bertram 31 Flybridge Cruiser 1978 For Sale in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 31'
- Beam: 11' 2"
- Maximum Draft: 3' 1"
- Dry Weight: 11,000 lbs
- Fuel: 210 gal
- Water: 30 gal
- Holding: 10 gal
- Engine 1 : 2019 Yanmar 6LPASX2 - 315hp
- Engine 2 : Yanmar 6LPASX2 - 315hp
Majesty is a 1978 3 Bertram that has been repowered with twin 315hp Yanmar Diesel engines. She offers a 8kw Generator, reverse cycle Heating and Air Conditioning, Garmin Electronics and much more. Looking for a 31 Bertram the is ready to start making your dreams come true? Give me a call.
The Bertram 31 went into production in 1961. Over 2,000 31's were built in her two decades of production. Majesty is a flybridge cruiser model - meaning she has the cabin bulkhead aft and a stand-up head.
Known for their large and spacious cockpit and a highly functional cabin as well. Her diesel generator provides for air-conditioning while on the water, along with other 120v systems on board.
While known for their great sea-keeping ability, the Bertram 31 also has a reputation as being a wet boat. However, Majesty had spray rails added and she is a much dryer Bertram 31!
Majesty features a fiberglass cockpit deck - not the original wood deck covered in Nautilex. Further, there is a built-in transom fishbox. The 31's were known for their huge cockpit and the cushioned engine boxes make for great seating.
- Fiberglass cockpit deck
- Built-in transom fish box/livewell
- Freshwater and saltwater washdown systems- starboard side
- Cushions for engine boxes
- Removable ladder on starboard engine box to bridge
- Stainless steel corner hawse pipes/cleats
- (6) flush mount rod holders in gunwales
- 30 amp shore power inlet - to port
- (5) hatches to access bilge spaces
- (2) recessed lights under hardtop overhang
Entry to the cabin is through a centerline door between the two engine boxes. To starboard is the enclosed head. Forward of the head is a counter with under counter refrigeration. To port is a lounge area. Forward is a V-berth.
- Teak privacy door to head
- Recessed light overhead
- Teak framed mirror
- Stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold water pull out faucet/shower
- Floor drain
- Storage locker beneath counter
- GFCI outlet
- Jabsco head
The galley is to starboard and forward of the enclosed head. Great amenities for the day trip or longer!
- Decorative countertop
- Stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- GFCI receptacle
- Hamilton Beach microwave - on counter
- (4) drawers under counter
- Isotherm refrigerator - dual voltage - under counter
- Recessed lighting over galley
- Teak/holly sole
Entering the cabin, there is an L-shaped settee to port - across from the head and galley area. The entire cabin has air-conditioning and heat.
- L-shaped settee with seat and back cushions
- (4) storage lockers underneath
- Access to storage also available beneath cushions
- (3) recessed lights overhead
- Teak/holly sole
- Access hatches to bilge area equipment
V Berth Stateroom
All the way forward is the spacious V-berth. The berth area has air-conditioning and heat.
- Teak/holly sole - hatches to bilge space
- V-berth cushions
- Storage beneath cushions
- Carpeted side walls
- Mirrored forward bulkhead with anchor rode access
- 120v electrical panel to port
- Remote start for generator under port electrical panel
- 12v panel to starboard
- AC control to starboard - Marine Air Systems - digital
- Overhead hatch
- (4) recessed lights - 2 per side on separate switches
- V-berth air-conditioning and heat
Majesty features a custom flybridge. There is a teak Murray Brothers chair and a custom aluminum half-tower with a hardtop. Single lever controls are great for backing on that monster fish or around the dock.
- Teak Murray Brother's chair with cushions/cover - stainless steel pedestal
- Custom helm pod - single lever controls
- Two step ladder off of starboard engine box to the bridge
- (5) rod holders on aft rail - gold color
- Custom aluminum frame half-tower with fiberglass hardtop
- Dome on hardtop for radar
- Recessed teaser reels in hardtop - Reel Colors
- Hardtop has recessed LED navigation lights and cockpit lights
- Custom mast light on top of hardtop
- 3-sided enclosure with u-zip panels
- Stainless steel steering wheel - tilts
- Port/starboard storage lockers - under helm
- Rupp flybridge release outriggers - double spreader
- Bilge pump control at helm - 3 pumps
- (2) drink holders
- (2) recessed lights in hardtop
Great electronics package by Garmin.
- (2) Garmin 5212 12' touch screen displays - radar, plotter and sounder
- Open array antenna on hardtop
- (2) Icom VHF's - IC- M504 - mounted under hardtop
- Dytek ST 500 sea water temperature gauge
- Ritchie compass
- Garmin GHC-10 autopilot
- Electronic engine gauges - Mas-Technologies
- Fuel gauge at helm
- Fischer Panda diesel generator - shows 700 hours - with soundshield
- Marine Air Systems Air-conditioning/heat
- Twin Yanmar diesels @ 315 HP - approximately 800 hours
- ZF transmissions - ZF 63A
- 210 gallon fuel tank - aluminum coated with rhino lining
- Dripless shaft seals
- Racor fuel filtration
- (3) Battery switches - Blue Sea Systems
- (4) High performance AGM batteries - Bluetop - to starboard for Yanmars
- Generator battery - to port
- Guest battery charger - to starboard
- GFCI outlet in each engine compartment
- (2) Jabsco Par-Max Ultra Pumps - fresh and saltwater systems
- Engine box insulation
- High water bilge alarm
- (3) Rule 2000 bilge pumps with Rule-A-Matic Plus float switches
- Covered battery boxes
- Bronze thru hulls/sea cocks
- Holding tank with Y-valve
- Waste outlet on deck - to port
- Shower sump pump
- Hot water heater
- Aluminum bow rail
- Dual cleats at bow, spring cleats and stern cleats
- Grab rails - port and starboard sides
- Spray rails added to hull bottom makes her much dryer
- Anchor on bow deck
Owner's personal gear does not convey - to include tools and fishing gear.