2008 Boston Whaler 320 Outrage
Get More Info
32' Boston Whaler 2008
Boston Whaler 320 Outrage 2008 For Sale in Manteo, North Carolina
Manteo, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 32'
- Beam: 10' 2"
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: 8,500 lbs
- Fuel: 300 gal
- Water: 40 gal
- Holding: 10 gal
- Engine 1 : 2008 Mercury Verado - 300hp
- Engine 2 : 2008 Mercury Verado - 300hp
This very nice 320 Outrage spent her early life on the Great Lakes, now on a lift in the Outer Banks. Powered with the upgraded twin 300 hp Mercury Verado engines, she is a tremendous performer, with top speeds of 50 mph. Recently serviced, with some very nice Custom Upholstery and helm station covers, Custom Upper helm station is removable. Upgraded RayMarine Electronics with 72 mile Radar, color GPS/Plotter and sounder, Lowrance "back-up" gps, Fusion stereo, remote spotlight, Icom VHF, Folding stern seat, Forward seat boxed with removable cushions and storage beneath. Excellent Livewell and tackle center, Large In-Deck forward fish box. Lockable side storage boxes.
Powerboat Guide Says...
Hard nosed fishing machine combines the soft ride with excellent handling and solid performance. Versatile deck plan with bow seating, Bait prep, tackle storage center behind the leaning post with a 45 gallon livewell, sink with cutting board, raw-water washdown. NOTE, very large in-deck fish/storage boxes, (two aft and one forward box). Additional features include a fold-away stern seat, roomy head compartments inside of the console, Anchor windlass. Slender deep-V hull has a keel pad for increased lift at speed.
Items to Note
- Includes a Custom, Folding upper helm station, complete with Engine controls and Hydraulic steering.
- Custom fiberglass upper helm station has 2 rod holders, Seat and Backrest upholstery with Custom Sunbrella Cover
- Sunbrella Helm/console Cover
- Sunbrella Helm seat cover
- Upgraded twin 300hp Mercury Verado engines, 30 mph cruise at 4200 rpm, 22 gph
- Mercury Engine Cowling covers
- Folding stern seat
- Transom door
- HUGE 45 gallon livewell and tournament quality bait prep center
- Wide Walk around space
- Built-in forward seating with forward table
- Custom Sunbrella covers for all coaming pads.
- Concealed Anchor Windlass with helm control, and wired forward remote
- Remote spotlight
- 16 inch RayMarine HybridTouch multi-function display
- 72 mile open array radar antenna
- Color GPS/Plotter with Radar overlay
- Digital sounder/fishfinder
- Lowrance 7" GPS/Plotter
- Icom CommandMic blackbox VHF Radio
- GoLight remote Spotlight
- Fusion AM/FM/SAT/Bluetooth stereo with helm remote
- Ritchie magnetic compass
- LED Underwater lights
- (2) rear cockpit spreader lights
- (5) rod "rocket launcher, mounted to back of Hardtop
- (2) rod holders welded to rear of upper helm seat
- Taco Grand Slam outriggers
- Stbd side ladder with hardtop hatch for easy access to upper station
- Front console seat with custom canvas cover
- (4) upright rod holders at forward seating
- (2) cup holders at forward seating
- Built-in rod storage (lockable)
- Mercury SmartCraft gauge package
- Mercury Digital Throttle and Shift (DTS) for both helm stations
- Hydraulic steering for both helm stations
- (3) batteries
- OnBoard Battery Charger
- 30 amp shore power connection
- Lenco Electric Trim Tabs
- Stainless Steel Propellers
- Vac-U-Flush toilet inside of console
- Excellent headroom inside of console with courtesy light
- Kahlenberg dual trumpet "Big Yacht" air horns