1981 Cheoy Lee 52Midnight Lace
Get More Info
52' Cheoy Lee 1981
Cheoy Lee 52Midnight Lace 1981 For Sale in Susan, Virginia
- Length Overall: 52'
- Beam: 13'
- Maximum Draft: 3' 6"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 500 gal
- Water: 200 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : 2002 Yanmar - 315hp
- Engine 2 : 2002 Yanmar - 315hp
A Rare Find, the 52' Midnight Lace was built to be a Distinctive Cruising Yacht with Striking Lines with a nod to the past, she looks like she could be part of a Hollywood Movie. Guaranteed to turn heads in each and every harbor. The forward cockpit"rumble seat" that is accessible from a passageway and ladder in the master berth, offers passengers a unique spot to view the waterways, and gives the feel of flying on the water. This particular one features modern engines and generator with low hours. Repowered with modern and reliable Twin 315 hp Yanmar diesel inboard V-Drives push her easily up to her 20 kt cruising speed with a top speed of 24 kts. Kohler diesel powered generator was also installed in 2002. Beautiful full teak transom, roomy cockpit and comfortable flying bridge helm station with passenger seating. Comfortable teak interior with a salon/galley/dinette space that creates a Great Room. 2 stateroom, with one Head and stand up shower/bath tub.
She looks like she is ready to take part in a Hollywood Movie, maybe as Commuter Yacht for some Wallstreet Tycoon sipping martinis on Long Island Sound.
Mechanical Info and Important Items to Note
- Hauled out and bottom painted in Sept 2019
- Excellent mechanical access
- Generator compartment is located beneath the rear seat
- Plenty of room for storage for large items in the generator space (inflatable dinghy, bicycle storage, large plastic tote storage, etc)
- Engine space is located beneath the cockpit floor. Two very large engine hatches open to offer tremendous mechanical access.
- Engines have had recent fluid/filter service and have Very Low original hours