2007 Chesapeake 32 Mabry Custom
Get More Info
32' Chesapeake 2007
Chesapeake 32 Mabry Custom 2007 For Sale in Annapolis, Maryland
- Length Overall: 32'
- Beam: 10' 6"
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 75 gal
- Water: 20 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : 2007 Volvo D4-260 - 260hp
"Crab" is a beautiful custom built Mabry 32 Pilothouse. These boats are well known for their excellent fit and finish and you can see the attention to detail everywhere you look. She has a comfortable cockpit, a spacious salon with galley and dinette, a large berth forward and an an enclosed head to starboard with Raritan Lectra San system. There is excellent visibility from the helm and the side windows open for fresh air and ventilation. All the features you need for comfortable cruising, fishing or crabbing including; cockpit controls, air conditioning, reverse air cycle heat, bow thruster, Fischer Panda generator with sound shield, Raymarine E120 multifunction display, Fusion stereo with Sirius satellite radio, windlass, rod holders, rocket launchers, and even underwater lights. With her Volvo D4-260 engine and duo prop stern drive she is very efficient to run and capable of exploring all the nooks and crannies of the bay. Make an appointment to see her today in Annapolis, MD.
Every Mabry hull is custom built and hand finished to the owner's specifications. Whether you're building a 32', 40' or 46', it's practical as well as attractive.
- change lower unit oil
- change engine oil and filters
- replace fuel water separator filter
- replace engine fuel filter
- replace generator fuel filter
- replace crankcase air filter
- replace air filter
- replace anode zinc set
- check exhaust pipe
- check drive belt tension
- check sea water impeller
- check exhaust and cooling water hoses
- check hydraulic hoses and fittings
- paint ablative bottom paint
- U-joint bellows maintenance 3 years ago
- batteries refreshed 2 - 3 years ago
- engine coolant replacement last fall - done every 2 years
- changed propeller seal and lube spline last fall (2019)