2007 Custom Capps Boatworks 58 SF REEL MCCOY
Get More Info
58' Custom 2007
Custom Capps Boatworks 58 SF 2007 For Sale in Manteo, North Carolina
Manteo, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 58'
- Beam: 16'
- Maximum Draft: 4'
- Dry Weight: 45,000 lbs
- Fuel: 1100.00 gal
- Water: 108.00 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : Caterpillar C 12.9 - 1000hp
- Engine 2 : Caterpillar C 12.9 - 1000hp
After years of a labor of love, this vessel is ready to fish or cruise! She just rolled out of the boatyard and completed the engines par test. Engine warranties have just been activated and extended warranties are available. The owner's love of the boat shows in the handcrafted cabinetry and his boating experience is evidenced in the nuances that make this boat unique.
The power package is ideal for a family fishing or cruising boat. She tops out at 36 knots and can cruise easily at 30, but in the mid to upper 20's, the economy is unheard of in a 58 footer!
- 2 full staterooms plus companionway bunks sleep up to 6
- 2 full heads with stall showers
- Storage abounds in hanging lockers, drawers and cabinets throughout
- Salon l-shaped settee is built in with drawer storage, and end table
- Another l-shaped seat in the forward corner of the salon adds to the seating
- Rod storage and liquor cabinet in the galley peninsula
- Clever "catch-all" storage at the entry credenza provides a place for keys, wallets, etc
- Cork flooring throughout
- Sliding teak salon door
- Window shades
- Electric TV lift in salon cabinetry
- Low profile peninsula galley makes the salon feel huge
- Under counter galley refrigerator drawers (2)
- Undercounter galley freezer drawers (2)
- Pressure water system
- Icemaker in starboard side credenza cabinet
- Microwave oven
- Washer/dryer combo conveniently placed in end of galley at companionway
Deck, Exterior, and Cockpit
Engine and Mechanical
- Twin Cat C 12.9's with new engine warranty
- Onan Generator with 60 hours
- 50A shore power system with inlets port and starboard
- Salon electrical panel for power management
- Forward engine room equipment/pump room houses battery boxes and miscellaneous equipment
- Alleyway to lazarette between fuel tanks
- 4 Airconditioning units
- Pressure water pump with large water tank
- Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Bow thruster with buttons in control handles
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.