2019 Custom Carolina Center Console
Get More Info
32' Custom Carolina 2019
Custom Carolina Center Console 2019 For Sale in Harkers Island, North Carolina
Harkers Island, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 32'
- Beam: 11' 9"
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: 8,500 lbs
- Fuel: 300.00 gal
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : Suzuki DF350A - 350hp
- Engine 2 : Suzuki DF350A - 350hp
2019 32' Custom Carolina Center Console powered by Twin 350 Suzuki (Under 100 hours)Lift Kept with no Bottom Paint Options include a full Electronics Package complete with twin Simrad EVO 3 GPS / Plotter / Depth Sounder, 48 NM Radar, Autopilot, Sea Keeper 2 and much more. Looking for a true Custom Carolina that is well built, fast and beautiful?
- (2) Simrad EVO3 GPS / Plotter / Depth Sounder
- Simrad Autopilot
- Simrad 48 NM Open Array Radar
- Simrad VHF Radio
- Fusion Stereo System
ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
- Twin Suzuki 350hp Outboard
- Sea Keeper 2
- Optimus Joy Stick
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Anchor Locker
- Forward In-Deck Fish Box
- Double Seat Forward of Console
- Storage Compartment under Console
- Fiberglass T-Top
- 5 Rod Rocket Launcher on T-Top
- 3 Sided Spray Enclosure Around Console
- Tilt Helm
- (2) Aft In-Deck Fish Box
- Leaning Post w/ Storage Underneath
- 5 Rod Rocket Launcher on Leaning Post
- Transom Fish Box
- 12 Flush Mounted Rod Holders in Gunnels
- Coaming Pads
- Forward LED Spreader LIght
- LED Light Bar on T=Top
- Aft LED Spreader Light
- Battery Charger
- Battery w/ Selector On / Off Switches
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.