2001 DeFever 49 Cockpit Motoryacht
Get More Info
49' DeFever 2001
DeFever 49 Cockpit Motoryacht 2001 For Sale in Annapolis, Maryland
- Length Overall: 49'
- Beam: 15'
- Maximum Draft: 4' 7"
- Dry Weight: 54,000 lbs
- Fuel: 1100 gal
- Water: 370 gal
- Holding: 90 gal
- Engine 1 : 2001 Sabre Perkins - 115hp
- Engine 2 : 2001 Sabre Perkins - 115hp
The DeFever 49 Flushdeck Cruiser features the rugged hull design of the 49 Pilothouse model, but with the luxurious addition of a full-width aft stateroom, a full height walk-in engine room, and a pilothouse on the same level with the salon and galley. This design comes in wide body or walk-around deckhouse style. The wide body sacrifices the walk-around deckhouse features for a 12.5-foot wide salon with a pass-thru to the galley. This yacht features three staterooms below: a centerline queen berth aft, island queen amidships, and crossover twin berths in the forepeak. In addition, there are three heads and plenty of locker space. The flybridge is accessed via a comfortable stairway from the pilothouse, as well as a ladder from the aft deck. The flybridge is huge, offering extensive seating, sunning, and dinghy space. Power is twin Perkins 135-hp diesels.
The Salon is entered via the aft deck door or either of the side deck doors. This is a wide open space with the following features:
- Teak parquet sole / Built-in L-settee with table to portside
- Galley aft to portside
- Lower helm station forward with chart table/drawer opposite
- Entertainment cabinet with LCD television
- Overhead book shelf / Lounge chair
- Overhead 12v lighting
- AC/DC electrical panel
The Guest Stateroom is forward and down a few steps from the salon and has:
- V-Berth arrangement with a book shelf on each side
- Anchor locker access forward
- 12v Reading lamps
- Drapes over portlights
- Guest head with sink basin/storage, wet shower and a Vacu-Flush unit
- Drawer and hanging locker storage areas
- Main access door to engineroom
The Master Stateroom is aft and down a few steps from the salon. This is a large, comfortable space with:
- Centerline, walk around queen size berth with nightstands on each side
- Many drawer and locker storage areas
- Vanity area with mirror / Twin large ports aft for ventilation and escape
- Three ports on each side with drapes and one in the head
- Large walk-in locker with separate unit Whirlpool washer and dryer
- Head with storage areas, large sink basin, Vacu-Flush unit and shower stall
The Galley is a U-Shaped space and offers plenty of light, storage and great working spaces. An aft window lowers and allows easy access to the aft deck serving tray.
- Corian counter tops
- Deep double stainless sinks
- 3 burner Princess electric range w/ oven
- GE Microwave oven
- Under counter refrigerator/freezers
- Pass thru bar to salon
- Upper and lower drawer and cabinet storage areas
Updates engine hours: 4,500, stabilized, generator, extra fuel and water and black water holding tank capacities. Professionally maintained since 2002. All logs and records are available. New additions in recent years AIS, new stb engine 600 hours ago, new port transmission a month ago, rebuilt both Vacuflush systems, new heat exchangers on engines and transmissions, new water pump assemblies both engines, professionally injectors and valves adjusted, new 4 8-D house batteries, 1000 amp hours capacity. Etc..