2004 Elco 24 Fantail Launch
Get More Info
24' Elco 2004
Elco 24 Fantail Launch 2004 For Sale in Hampton, Virginia
- Length Overall: 24'
- Beam: 7' 2"
- Maximum Draft: 2'
- Dry Weight: 3,500 lbs
- Fuel: —
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : Electric DC 36 Volt - 3hp
Carrying on a Tradition that was begun in 1892 ELCO (the Electric Launch Company) is dedicated to building the finest, quietest, most elegant electric boats in the World. From the graceful double horseshoe shaped stern seats, to the silent electric propulsion system, the ELCO 24' Fantail Launch gives you all of the warmth and integrity of a fine vintage watercraft. Designed to carry up to 10 passengers, you will be "blown away" by the rich Mahogany Interior, luxurious canopy and gorgeous deep blue hull. This one-owner vessel has always been stored indoors, and has less than 50 hrs of use. Trailer is included. Custom built, the original ticket on "Miss Donna" was over $150,000.
Items to Note
- High Efficiency 36 volt DC electric motor, 3hp
- On Board Battery chargers
- (6) 8D sealed, Deep Cycle, maintenance free batteries
- Digital Volt Meter
- Solid State electronic engine controller
- V-Belt driven, stainless Steel shaft with dripless shaft seal
- Three bladed bronze propeller
- Cruise speed 4.5 kts
- Top speed 5.8kts
- Cruising Range 50 to 60 miles
- Optional canopy with mahogany frame
- Optional fore and aft flagstaffs
- Deep Blue hull sides (professionally buffed and waxed)
- Brightly varnished decks (professionally varnished Oct. '19)
- Brightly varnished "Raised Panel" interior wood work.
- Antifouling bottom paint
- Tandem axle with disk brakes on both axles
- Custom full boat cover
- Currently and always kept in "Showroom Condition"