2006 Grand Banks 49 Eastbay
Get More Info
49' Grand Banks 2006
Grand Banks 49 Eastbay 2006 For Sale in Morehead City, North Carolina
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 49'
- Beam: 16'
- Maximum Draft: 4' 6"
- Dry Weight: 45,000 lbs
- Fuel: 760 gal
- Water: 175 gal
- Holding: 82 gal
- Engine 1 : 2009 CAT C12 - 705hp
- Engine 2 : 2009 CAT C12 - 705hp
PAUCITY is an extremely well cared for and professionally maintained since new Eastbay 49HX. She is powered by Caterpillar C-12's with 1800 original hours. She has a stunning interior which includes two staterooms with midship twin berths and master forward. The C12 engines are current in the CAT series and superior to the earlier offered power in this model. She cruises effortlessly around 26 knots With great economy and range for a planning vessel of this size and displacement. Top speed of just over 30 knots comes in handy when outrunning storms or darkness. Much of her success results from her ease of operation and superior handling. She is easily operated by a couple, big enough for a months cruise, yet small enough for a sunset boat ride. PAUCITY is offered by her original owners, a family who has strived to provide the best possible maintenance working with one of North Carolina's leading yards and local yacht management companies. Boat has been operated under light duty, continuous use and turn key in every way!
49 Grand Banks Virtual Tour
Paucity is a finely tuned and exceptional example of this phenomenal
performing Ray Hunt hull. A spacious cockpit deck welcomes you to board.
There are two built-in bench seats facing aft. The port seat also
conceals a walk-in entrance to the engine room. Up three steps is the
large inviting helm deck that comfortably seats ten and can dine six.
Paucity offers a custom designed helm deck/salon area with dining table
for 6, air-conditioning and enough seating for 10!
Immediately below deck is a very spacious U galley with double undercounter SubZero refrigerators and Corian countertops. Opposite the galley is a large dinette and seating area that also features a sole to roof beautiful teak storage cabinet with adjustable shelving. The guest cabin is on port and offers two side to side berths and custom book shelving.
The master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth that lifts up for storage and en suite head with separate stall shower. Sole throughout is teak and holly. Interior wood is satin finished teak with a high gloss finish on teak trim. Adjustable halogen lighting is also throughout.
Electronics and Navigation
- Furuno 12" Navnet C-Map
- Furuno 25 KW radar with 6' open array
- Garmin 12" Chart Plotter
- Furuno FCV-985 bottom machine
- Furuno RD-30 speed, temp, depth gauge
- Simrad AP25 autopilot
- Icom M604 VHF
- Icom M504 VHF
- SAT TV system KVH
Factory Custom Options
- Icemaker at helm deck
- Custom sliding starboard helm seat
- Custom teak binocular box at helm deck
- White textilene window covers
- Glendinning cablemaster with 75' cord
- (2) 16,000 BTU Marine Air A/C units with remote air handler at helm area
- Separate condensing unit type freezer system-dedicated system separate from SubZeros
- Front Loading Splendide 2000 Washer & Dryer in lockers in front of guest stateroom berth-accessed from hallway
- Interior teak trim varnished in high gloss
- Fuel polishing system
- Camera system in engine room
- Anchor chain locker, self draining
- Anchor pulpit, single roller, stainless steel
- Anodes, zinc, shaft & hull
- Chocks and mooring cleat, stainless steel
- Deck fills: diesel fuel,water and waste pump out
- U shaped on port
- Corian counters with teak fiddles
- Large single stainless steel sink and Corian flush covers with teak cutting boards
- Grohe single lever faucet for pressurized hot and cold water
- Grohe soap dispenser
- Custom teak mug rack
- Teak and glass doored liquor and glass storage cabinet inboard
- Seaward 3 burner electric cooktop with custom storage beneath
- Reach-in corner freezer aft
- Reach-in corner storage forward
- (2) under counter SubZero refrigerators, on with ice-maker
- Microwave/Convection oven in overhead cabinet
- Custom lighting over countertops
- Opening port light with screen and curtain
- Kobelt single-lever mechanical controls interfaced with electronic sensors
- Caterpillar analog displays of digital information from engine gauges, easy to monitor at a glance
- Caterpillar EMS full digital displays for engine and systems monitoring (load, fuel burn, fuel totalizer, etc)
- Vetus bow thruster with MaxPower control
- Bennet trim tabs control and display
- Windlass controls, power up and power down
- Exalto windshield wiper system
- Kahlenberg air horn with chrome Zero-Series trumpet
- Varnished teak toerails - perfect varnish
- Varnished lightboards with vessel name on top of helmdeck
- Cockpit area has teak covered decking and side steps
- Stainless steel handrails with intermediate railing
- Glendinning cablemaster shore power cord, 50A, 75'
- Full assortment of lines, fenders and mooring gear
- Primary access to engine room through large lifting door from the cockpit area
- Secondary engine room access from deck hatch on helmdeck
Factory provided data:
Located forward with centerline island berth, two drawer storage
beneath, flanked by reading lights on the bulkhead at the berth head and
nightstand/bureaus on either side. Additional storage found in
outboard cupboards and full length cedar lined hanging lockers aft, port
Direct entry to the ensuite Head is aft to port with a SeaLand VacuFlush freshwater head. The separate stall shower is aft to starboard and is shared with the guest head. Two large storage cabinets are outboard of the custom Corian countertop with molded in sink. An opening port and overhead hatch provide the ventilation.
Located to port with two awthartship berths, with drawers beneath and louvered door cedar lined hanging locker between. A mirror is on the aft bulkhead and 12 volt fans, switched at the berths, are placed in the upper corners for ventilation. There is an overhead hatch and opening ports. The Guest Head is across the passageway to starboard. Counters are Corian and the toilet is a freshwater VacuFlush.