1975 Gulfstar 43 Mark II Trawler Comfort Expert II
Get More Info
Comfort Expert II
43' Gulfstar 1975
Gulfstar 43 Mark II Trawler 1975 For Sale in Newport News, Virginia
Newport News, Virginia
- Length Overall: 43'
- Beam: 13' 11"
- Maximum Draft: 3' 7"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 200.00 gal
- Water: 130.00 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : Perkins 6-354 - 130hp
- Engine 2 : Perkins 6-354 - 130hp
The Gulfstar 43 Mark II Trawler has everything you need for a home away from home, with huge living spaces and great accommodations. The interior is highlighted by an open salon with abundant natural light, a lower helm station, and an expansive galley with a double fridge, an oven, microwave, sink, and a dinette with seating for six. The large aft cabin includes two double berths, an en-suite head, and storage throughout. An additional private forward cabin features a v-berth and access to another head. "Comfort Expert II" also has wonderful outdoor spaces, with a spacious aft deck, a raised bridge with an enclosure, and wide side decks with tall railings on all sides.
This boat is powered by the reliable and efficient Perkins 6-354 diesel engines, and also includes a Cummins Onan generator. Please contact us today for more information or to schedule your visit.
Power: Twin Perkins 6-354 Diesel Engines - 130hp EachGenerator: Cummins Onan MDJE-3CR/2268AA
- Teak swim platform and ladder
- Aft deck with bimini top
- Wide side decks enclosed by railings
- Aluminum radar mast with Furuno radar dome
- Teak anchor pulpit and anchor
- Windshield screens
- Twin 30 amp shore power outlets
- Fresh water spigot
- Full enclosure
- Bench seating to port and starboard with storage beneath
- Dual level controls
- Ritchie compass
- Northstar 952X GPS
- Datamarine S-200-D II depth sounder
- Robertson AP3000X Autopilot
- Centerline helm chair
- Engine instrumentation and controls
- Open seating area with panoramic windows
- Entry doors to port and starboard
- Access hatches for both engines and generator
- AC/DC breaker panel
- Lower station with full controls
- U-Shaped dinette with table
- Double refrigerator with freezer and ice maker
- Princess oven and cooktop
- Stainless steel double sink
- Kenmore microwave
- Cabinet and drawer storage
- Two berths
- Centerline settee
- Two storage drawers under each berth
- Centerline dresser with four drawers
- Cruisair AC Controls
- Large storage locker to starboard
- En-suite head with shower, sink, and head
- Storage locker
- Cruisair AC Controls
- Head with sink, head, and vanity
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.