2003 Hatteras 60 Convertible
Get More Info
60' Hatteras 2003
Hatteras 60 Convertible 2003 For Sale in Morehead City, North Carolina
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 60'
- Beam: 17' 3"
- Maximum Draft: 5' 4"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 1600.00 gal
- Water: 200.00 gal
- Holding: 75.00 gal
- Engine 1 : Caterpillar C-30 - 1550hp
- Engine 2 : Caterpillar C-30 - 1550hp
2003 Hatteras 60 convertible model with many recent upgrades and in excellent condition. She features a 3 stateroom 3 head layout to sleep 6 guests comfortably. Powered by twin Cat C-30s @ 1550 hp each. Hull is a siver metallic and the superstructure is snow-white. Both painted in 2018 as well as the engine room and lazarette in 2020. This Hatteras has been very well maintained and is loaded with upgrades. Please see complete listing for details. Ready to go!
See virtual tour below!
Engine Room and Machinery
- Twin Cat-C-30's Diesel engines @1550HP each.
- Engine Hours: Port 5674 Starboard 5647.
- Gear Boxes ZF 3.450;1A.
- 2X Onan Generators 21.5 KW each.
- Generator hours; Port 4834 Starboard: 4384.
- Racor Fuel separator and filtration.
- Fuel system priming pump.
- 42X73.5" Nibral 7-blade props.
- 3 1/2 " Alloy prop shafts.
- Bennett Trim Tab stabilizers.
- 2X Voltage stabilizer/ Buc Bost Transformer.
- Painted Polyurethane engine room and Lazerette.
- Dual fuel filters.
- Transducer well.
- Teleflex steering.
- Bronze dripleass shaft seals.
- Bronze dripless rudder seals.
- macerator pump on holding tank.
- Oil change system on engines ,gears and generators.
- Cable master with 60' of cord replaced (2020)
- 2nd glendinning cable reel.
- Water manifold board.
- Air compressor.
- watermaker 900 GPD.
- spot Zero double pass system.
Key Features and Upgrades
- New Risers in
- Cock pit grill.
- Double pass spot zero.
- Eskimo Ice maker.
- Electric reel outlets Port/strb.
- All A/C units updated in 2018/2019.
- New cushions (2018)
- New Enclosure (2018).
- Audio Visual updated (2018)
- New couch, dinette, mattresses and carpet (2019).
- New headliner and whisper wall.
- lazerette painted (2020)
- Engine Room Painted (2020)
- Hull and superstructure painted (march2018)
- Updated electronics.
- New cat gauges on Flybridge (2023)
- Complete derive done by (Catepillar 2022)
- Bottom soda blasted and repainted (2023)
- Hull and topside buffed and waxed (20230
- New chirp sounder with through hull transducer (2023)
- New Autopilot remote.
- Teak deck and covering boards cleaned and sanded (2023)
- Twin over/under bunks.
- 27" TV.
- Satelite receiver.
- Amtico Flooring.
- Plexi- mirror around backsplashes.
- Bowed wood base cabinets.
- Mirrored ceilings.
- Full shower enclosure.
- Vhf Ic-M506, IC-M424G Tower.
- Garmin GMR 25X-HD2 25KW radar ( 2021)
- Ritchie wagnetic compass.
- Garmin Autopilot GHP-20.
- Garmin 50/200, Furuno RD-33 depth sounder.
- 2X Garmin 7612 GPS and Garmin 8717(2021).
- Garmin engine room Camera.
- Garmin repeater in tower.
- Fusion stereo.
- KVH Sat TV with 4 receivers.
- 24v battery pack Port/Starboard.
- Teak Decks.
- 12 volt electric reel outlets Port/ starboard.
- Bait freezer.
- Eskimo ice dump in transom fish box.
- 80" fishbox with macerator.
- Storage under cockpit steps.
- custom tackle center.
- Quick disconnect sea water/ freshwater wash down.
- Transom fish box.
- Wolf grill.
- stereo speakers.
- Bluewater fighting chair.
- Custom fuel transfer with quick disconnects in cockpit tp pump fuel bladders into main tank.
- Insulated drink cooler.
- Fusion stereo and speakers.
- Electric teaser reels.
- Recessed electronic box.
- Sturdy electronic single lever controls.
- Console grab rail.
- st of 8X Rod Holders.
- Engine Room gauge Package.
- Full Pipewelder tower with enclosure.
- Recessed electronics that raise and lower.
- Twin painted Bluewater helm chairs.
- Queen walk around berth hinged via gas cylinder with cedar lined storage.
- 2x hanging lockers.
- Upper hullside cabinets, port and starboard with A/C vented thru fluted valances..
- 32' LCD TV.
- Satellite receiver.
- Full plexiglass mirror aft bulkhead.
- Athwartship layout.
- Queen walk around berth hinged with gas cylinder with cedar storage.
- Wood Valance with A/C vented.
- 32? LCD Tv.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.