2003 Regulator 26 Center Console
Get More Info
26' Regulator 2003
Regulator 26 Center Console 2003 For Sale in Baltimore, Maryland
- Length Overall: 26'
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Maximum Draft: 2' 7"
- Dry Weight: 5,000 lbs
- Fuel: 226 gal
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : Yamaha F225 - 225hp
- Engine 2 : Yamaha F225 - 225hp
"Liza Joans" is a rare original owner boat that has seen a pampered life on the Chesapeake Bay, even enjoying winter storage indoors. Her Yamaha 225hp Four Stroke Motors have under 1050 hours and have been serviced annually by an authorized Yamaha dealer. She has had the Yamaha exhaust updates and performs flawlessly. With a gleaming blue hull and the classic Regulator lines her looks are as good as her legendary Regulator ride!
Easy to see in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, just minutes off of Interstate 95 and only 20-25 minutes from Baltimore Washington International (BWI) Airport. Please call Chuck to set up a time to see her today!
Features and Options
- One owner
- Stored indoors every winter
- Yamaha 225hp Four Strokes serviced every spring and fall by Hi Tech Marina - certified Yamaha dealer
- Large fuel capacity with 176g main tank and 50g auxiliary tank
- Furuno Color Chartplotter and Sounder
- Fusion Stereo with SAT Radio, Bluetooth, CD, amp and 4 Bose Speakers
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Full Yamaha Digital Gauge Package (Tach, Hour Meters, Fuel Management, Speed, Trim, Alarms, etc)
- 12v Outlet at Helm
- Bilge Pump
- Saltwater Washdown
- Edson Steering wheel
- Custom made Bimini with 2" Carbon Fiber supports
- 4 step swim ladder off of Armstrong engine bracket/swim platform
- Removable 1 ¼? dia. stainless steel waterski pylon
- Vacuflush head with holding tank and overboard discharge
- 12V Marine group 27 AGM batteries
- Pop up bow cleats
- Pop up navigation lights
- Anchor locker
- Coaming pads
- (3) Bow in deck large fish boxes
- (2) Transom fish boxes and (1) Livewell
- Forward console seat with storage below
- Folding Transom Seat
- Navy Blue helm console and helm seat covers
Regulator's 26-footer is built to withstand even the most punishing seas and offers serious anglers the durability, performance and dedicated fishing amenities they demand. The 48-degree, sharp entry at the bow and 24-degree deadrise at the transom provides the crew with an exceptionally dry and comfortable ride.