2005 Sabre Our Time
Get More Info
42' Sabre 2005
Sabre 2005 For Sale in Hampton, Virginia
- Length Overall: 42'
- Beam: 14' 4"
- Maximum Draft: 3' 9"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 840 gal
- Water: 160 gal
- Holding: 60 gal
- Engine 1 : 2005 Yanmar 6LY2/STP - 440hp
- Engine 2 : 2005 Yanmar 6LY2/STP - 440hp
"OUR TIME", a 42 Sabre Express which has been considered by many to be the best coastal cruiser Sabre built. This 42 has always been maintained in top notch condition, stored each winter indoors in a heated shed up until she relocated to the Chesapeake Bay area a few years ago. Here she still receives the same excellent care and maintenance. A perfect family cruiser for the East Coast and beyond!!
KEY FEATURES & UPDATES
- YANMAR 6YL2A - STP 440HP Each w/ 1500 Hours
- Westerbeke 12.5KW Generator w/ 1222
- Side Power Bow & Stern Thruster w/Wireless Remote
- All New Batteries
- New Cockpit Cushions
- New Fusion Audio System
- Complete Bottom Job 2022 / Blasted - Barrier Coated & Painted
- Exterior Bright Work Refinished 2022
- Recent Awlgrip Flag Blue Hull Paint
- 1000 HR Engine Service Completed
- Racors Fuel Filters
- Oil Change System
- Stidd Helm & Companion Chairs
- Recently Serviced AC/Heat Systems Including Helm Deck
- Glendenning 50 Amp Cord Reel
- TracVision SAT-TV
- New Refrigerator Galley & Helm Deck
- Satin Cherry Interior
- Command Deck w/ Ultraleather Upholstery
- Below Deck w/ Ultrasuede
- Teak & Holly Sole Flooring
- Helm Deck Opening Windows
- Wide Walk-Around Side Decks
- Hurley Davit System
- Additional Sound Deadening System Added Below Cabin Sole, Hull Sides, Around Tanks & Lazarette
The cockpit is large and open with two built in bench seats that face the stern. The cockpit has room for additional comfortable seating with fold-up or movable chairs. You enter the bridge deck through a sliding door from the cockpit. There is a L-shaped seat to port with a hi-lo table and seating for two adults to starboard. Forward along the starboard side is a wet bar with a sink, faucet, hot and cold-water pressure and a small under counter fridge. There is storage and lockers under the counter. Forward of the wet bar is a Stidd helm seat and the helm station with the console for engine instruments and electronics. Across from the helm seat to port is a second Stidd seat facing forward with excellent visibility.
Going below down five steps is the galley to port with a two-burner electric cooktop, sink, faucet, microwave and lots of storage lockers. Forward of the galley is the L-shaped settee/dinette with a large inlaid table. Across from the settee is the large built in TV and lots of storage cabinets. The guest stateroom is to starboard across from the galley. It has a double berth and hanging locker with drawers. Forward of the TV on the starboard side is the good size head and shower.
Moving forward past the head/shower through a privacy door is the owner's private stateroom with a queen berth, many drawers and lockers plus a hanging locker. This is a very comfortable stateroom and ideal for both long cruises or just weekend trips. The overhead hatch opens forward and has a sunshade and screen.
SHOWER / HEAD
ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL
DECK / HULL
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT AND UPGRADES
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.