2023 Sabre 48 Salon Express On Order
48' Sabre 2023
Sabre 48 Salon Express 2023 For Sale in On Order, Virginia
Call for price
On Order, Virginia
- Length Overall: 48'
- Beam: 15' 4"
- Maximum Draft: 4' 1"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 526 gal
- Water: 160 gal
- Holding: 70 gal
- Engine 1 : 2022 Volvo IPS-700 - 700hp
- Engine 2 : 2020 Volvo IPS-700 - 700hp
Sabre 48 Salon Express: An Ideal Combination of Evolution and Revolution.
The 48 Salon Express has a traditional exterior profile that belies her contemporary performance. She cruises at 27 knots and, and at wide open throttle, she’ll attain more than 32 knots. Pod drives and joystick controls give every owner-operator the confidence to dock her in the most difficult of circumstances, and remarkably low sound levels while underway allow for a more pleasant experience while cruising.
Featuring a standard configuration of two cabins and two heads, the 48 Salon Express is supplemented by a utility space forward of the engine room that can be laid out as additional crew quarters. Designed with our customers in mind, her galley-down layout doesn’t compromise on space and light, making food and drink preparation a pure pleasure. Unique to the Sabre 48 design, her master berth and en-suite head have an athwartships orientation, allowing for flat cabin sole on all side of the spacious island queen.
- Deep “V” Planing hull design
- 14º deadrise at the transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester backup resin.
- Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial Eglass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with the molded-in anti-skid surface.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Painted (Urethane) double boot top.
- Gold recessed cove stripe
Deck and Hardtop Composite
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Companionway door to port.
- Sliding windows in the salon on cabin sides.
- Electric opening window in salon aft bulkhead.
- Hinged access door to side deck at the helm.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Large lazarette/engine room access hatch in cockpit sole with compression latches.
- Integrated Sure Shade system over cockpit
- 1 1/4" Diameter type 316 stainless steel perimeter rail system.
- (6) 12” Stainless steel cleats: two forward, four mid ship.
- (2) Stainless steel bollard cleats aft
- (2) Stainless 12” cleats on cockpit coaming on centerline
- (1) 10” Stainless steel cleat to starboard of windlass as anchor rode tie off. - (4) Custom cast stainless steel mid-rail line chocks.
- (2) Custom cast stainless steel skene chocks forward.
- Custom stainless steel bow pulpit with dual anchor roller for 44# CQR or Delta anchor and “lunch hook.”
- Quick anchor windlass, electric rope-chain type.
- Teak flag staff and socket on taffrail.
- Burgee staff on the bow pulpit.
- (6) Low Profile stainless steel hatches w/screens.
- (6) Custom stainless steel opening port lights.
- Teak toe rails.
- Teak cabin-side eyebrow.
- Teak table in cockpit
- Custom cast stainless steel “SABRE” logo.
- Raw water washdown system at the bow.
- Hinged access door to starboard side deck.
- Dual Volvo-Garmin 8617 Multi-Function Displays (MFDs) w/ Separate SD Card Readers.
- Volvo-Penta Autopilot w/ Joystick Driving.
- Volvo-Penta IPS Plus Joystick Controller on Stidd Armrest.
- Twin Lever Shift & Throttle Control (EVC-E) w/ Single Lever & Cruise Control Software.
- Triple windshield wipers w/ multiple speed settings.
- Windshield washers plumbed from the fresh water system.
- Ritchie Compass.
- Switch controls for horn, running lights, anchor light, engine room blowers, & bilge pumps.
- Custom teak steering wheel w/ tilt helm & Sabre logo.
- Twin Stidd N Series helm seats w/ Ultraleather® fabric mounted on a cherry cabinet
- NMEA 2000 backbone
Standard Volvo Propulsion System and Engine Room
- Twin Volvo-Penta IPS 700 inboard propulsion systems w/ 24v electric shift transmissions & NiBrAl P-series duo-props
- Tier III emission certified.
- Pleasure craft rated VP D8, 550mhp @ 2900rpm engines.
- Integrated fresh water heat exchanger cooling system.
- 24v-110Amp alternator each engine.
- Extra 12v-115Amp alternator.
- Volvo-Penta 900mm Interceptor trim system w/ auto trim.
- Dynamic Positioning System (DPS).
- Active Corrosion Protection system (ACP).
- Volvo-Penta Clear Wake Exhaust bypass system (EVC controlled).
- Groco raw water intake strainers & safety sea valves.
- Engine room blower & vent ducts.
- Engine room floor with FRP anti-skid.
- Gloss white engine room.
- Gloss white painted engines.
- Mylar-faced foam noise barrier.
- (2) 263 USG diesel fuel tanks port and starboard.
- Dual Racor fuel filters
- (2) 2” Diesel deck fill plates.
- Onan 13.5 kW generator including: Onan E series display Dedicated start battery. Water drop muffler. Cooling water intake strainer. Sound shield. Transfer switch.
- 50A shore power service with Glendinning Cablemaster & 70 ft. cord.
- Isolation transformer - Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel.
- Digital AC system monitor
- 120V GFCI protected outlets in each cabin and engine room.
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning with 4 zones. One 10k BTU in the forward cabin, one 10k BTU in the master cabin, one 16k BTU in the galley and one 24k BTU in the main salon. Optional 6k BTU in crew quarters
12V DC Electrical System
- (4) AGM Group 31 dedicated engine start batteries.
- (3) AGM 4D deep cycle ship's service batteries.
- (1) AGM Group 24 generator start battery.
- Remote control battery switches with controls at helm.
- Manual emergency battery crossover switch.
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution.
- Digital battery monitor.
- High-output, efficient LED lighting throughout boat.
- Dimmers in the forward cabin, galley, lower lounge, main salon, and cockpit.
- Marine-grade, UL & ABYC standard tinned copper wire throughout.
- 12VDC USB chargers at helm and in all cabins
- Fusion Black Box System with Bluetooth. Remote controls at helm and cockpit, four speakers: two in the main salon, two in the cockpit.
- 10” Kicker Subwoofer
- 10” Kicker Amplifier
- 32” LED TV in the main salon
- 32” LED TV in the master stateroom
- 24” LED TV in the forward stateroom
- HDMI cables run from each TV to the guest stateroom aft, below the helm
- Polyethylene holding tank with a 70-gallon capacity.
- Jabsco Quiet Flush fresh water MSD in guest head
- Tecma Eco MSD in master head
- Diaphragm waste pump on holding tank.
Fresh Water System
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- Stainless steel, 20-gallon water heater operates on 110-VAC
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V with dual pumps.
- Fresh water spigot in the engine room.
- Transom shower, hot and cold.
- Shore water inlet with a filter.
- “L” settee to starboard, 5” foam cushions, with storage and Sabre tool drawer beneath.
- High Gloss finished table with hi-low pedestal and angled slide mechanism; lowers to coffee table height.
- Sound deadening, soft headliner panels.
- Raised mates L-shaped settee to port of helm
- Hinged stainless steel door to cockpit
- Electrically operated window aft of L-settee
- Deep chart table forward of L settee seat port - Fiddles at nav station
- Solid surface counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with cover and pull-out faucet
- Soap dispenser
- Isotherm stainless steel stand-up refrigerator (top) and freezer
- Touch control induction cooktop
- Convection microwave with stainless steel face
- Drawers and storage lockers below the counter.
- Built-in waste basket. Recycle bin below steps.
Master Stateroom Amidships
- Island berth athwartship layout with 9” foam mattress and aminated trim.
- Hull side deadlight over head board
- Shoji style passageway and closet doors
- Shoji style portlight screen panels
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth and in bulkhead aft of berth.
- (2) hanging lockers fore and aft of bed
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels.
- Sliding door to master head compartment.
- Private access from master stateroom
- Custom tile in WC and shower sole
- Semi-Recessed vessel style sink
- High gloss finish over the solid cherry counter.
- Vanity cabinet below sink
- Storage outboard
- Mirror above vanity, cherry framed
- Separate shower stall with clear bi-fold enclosure and glass tile accent wall within
- Electric shower sump pump
- Opening port to side deck
- Deck hatch with blind/screen overhead
- Ventilation blower
- Stainless steel towel bars
VIP Forward Stateroom
- Spacious island berth, with 6” mattress and laminated trim.
- Cherry hull ceilings.
- Drawers under berth, A/C return grille beside.
- Storage lockers, drawers, and shelves.
- Teak and holly sole.
- Sound deadening soft headliner panels
- Private access to the forward head and shower
- Work space below salon with work bench, drawers, and shelves
- Optional crew quarters with 6” berth mattress and head unit available in this space
- Varnished cherry interior finish.
- Screens on all opening ports.
- Ocean Air screen/blinds on deck hatches.
- Ocean Air pleated blinds on side windows and side door
- Drapes on curved aft windows
- Accord shades on opening ports except for the master stateroom
- Sabre offered fabric and Corian décor package
- Dovetailed, varnished maple drawer boxes
- Single Kahlenberg chrome trumpet horn with compressor
- Fire extinguishers, (5) at 2 1/2 lbs.
- Marelon sea valves on all thru-hull fittings below waterline.
- Bonding system to safeguard against galvanic corrosion.
- Automatic fire extinguishing discharge system in engine space with override.
- (3) Automatic 12V electric bilge pumps.
- (3) High water switches and alarm.
- Anti-skid color (fore and side decks, and recessed area of swim platform)
EXTERIOR AND DECK
- Electric sunroof with sunscreen in lieu of std two pilot hatches
- FRP molded mast and separate radar platform for sedan hardtop
- Teak decking in aft cockpit including steps
- Kahlenberg dual chrome horns
- Reverso oil change system
- Single Seagull water purifier on optional icemaker
- Fresh water wash down forward
- Stand alone 3000W inverter and separate 100A battery charger
- Searchlight dual beam mounted on hard top mast
- Install Sabre electronics prewire harness
- Bedding and Bath package - blue
MAIN SALON AND HELM
- Icemaker in cabinet below helm seats
UTILITY ROOM/CREW QUARTERS
- Crew quarters with head in lieu of std utility room
- Splendide washer and separate dryer side x side in utility room with 2 drawers below
Commissioning and dealer make ready
Make Ready Package:
Customer Pre-Delivery - Arrival Commission, inspect interior, exterior, engines Running Gear - Prep and paint running gear with Prop Speed on pods and bottom of trim tabs Bottom Paint - (1) coat Pettit Zinc Barnacle Barrier and Interprotect Primer, (2) coats Interlux Micron - color to be determined Interior Decks - (2) coats of Varnish Exterior - Teak - Minimum of (5) coats Awl-wood
Safety Kit - Dock lines 5/8 x 25 (4) Dock lines 5/8 x 35 (2) Fender lines 1/2" x 15 (2) Fenders (2) 10x26 Anchor S/S Lewmar Delta ST # 22 First Aid Kit Life Jacket Storage Bag(6) TY-II PFD's Shackles 5/16 (2) Throw Cushion Anchor chain 5/16 x 25 Anchor rode 3/8 x 250 S/S Swivel 3/8 x 1/2 Flare Kit Fire Entinguisher 2.5 lb. Ty-B1 ABC (2)