2020 Valhalla Boatworks V-37
Get More Info
37' Valhalla Boatworks 2020
Valhalla Boatworks V-37 2020 For Sale in North Carolina, United States
Call for price
- Length Overall: 37'
- Beam: 10'
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 470 gal
- Water: 39 gal
- Holding: 12 gal
- Engine 1 : 2020 Yamaha 425 XTO - 425hp
- Engine 2 : 2020 Yamaha 425 XTO - 425hp
Hitting the sweet spot in the V Series lineup, the V-37 shines as a versatile coastal or offshore fish-raising thoroughbred with the legs to run long distances powered by either twin or triple outboards.
Performance needs vary depending on region, fishing preferences, targeted species and other factors. With that in mind, we offer four different power choices: triple Mercury Verado 300s or 400s, triple Yamaha 300s or twin Yamaha 425s. Ease of operation and comfort aboard are high priorities. Each engine installation can be equipped with joystick helm control featuring GPS station-keeping. The V-37 has been designed and engineered for a Seakeeper SK 3, which is mounted in the stringer grid and accessed through a gasketed, tightly sealed deck hatch.
The V-37 can be outfitted with an aft mezzanine seating module with armrests, tackle storage and an insulated cooler (or optional live well) under the seat. And she’s loaded with lockers, compartments and hardware that maximize storage while maintaining the boat’s 360-degree accessibility. For instance, the standard lounge that’s integrated into the forward console holds a cooler and dry storage, and the GG Schmitt transom seats can be flipped up and out of the way when it’s time to fish.
From stem to stern, you’ll find impressive standard storage and fishing features, including a 53-gallon transom live well and five overboard-draining in-deck fish boxes ranging from 45 to 123 gallons. You can swap out the forward lounge cooler for a raised live well, which provides quick access to bait while fishing from the bow. Other notable options include an additional live well in the cockpit deck, a dark blue transom live well interior to sustain bait life, 12V electric reel outlets, and live well inlet/discharge fittings in the transom corners.
The fiberglass hardtop can be equipped with an array of accessories that heighten fishing capabilities, such as a six-rod rocket launcher, molded-in electronics and radar pods and Lumitec spreader lights. You can also get a custom fabricated fold-down marlin tower and fixed or telescoping outriggers from Gemlux or Rupp. A variety of Costa Marine covers will help you protect your investment. Covers for the entire boat, all of the engines and individual areas such as the console, helm seating and lounge are available.
Custom Top Options
- Fiberglass hardtop w/polished aluminum supports aft/fwd facing molded-in Lumitec mirage spreader lights, (6) rod rocket launcher, molded-in overhead electronics pod, molded-in radar pod and overhead lights (4)
- Outrigger bases, Gemlux
- Outrigger poles Gemlux carbon fiber 22' (telescoping)
- Lumitec Razor light bars (2) mounted fwd hardtop
- Electric teaser reel box with mounting bracket, recessed opening and removable door in hardtop
- Electric reel outlet, 12V - each Qty 2
Gelcoat and Paint
- Forward bench seating modules with backrest (2)
- Upgraded Release Marine jump seat backrest
- Helm seating module/aft facing mezzanine seating w/molded in armrests / tackle storage / and insulated cooler under seat
- Diamond/Bentley stitching
- Upgraded upholstery for seating and coaming with optional colors
Enhancements and Convenience
- Anchor chute w/SS plow anchor plus windlass
- Bow Thruster
- Engine flush system, Reverso automatic
- Extra battery, additional Odyssey Group 31, Each
- SeaKeeper, SK 3
- Faux teak helm pod
- Faux teak toe rail
- Deck box LED lighting to include all deck and coaming boxes
- Underwater lights (4 lights)
- Release Marine teak helm chairs with armrests and flip up bolsters (2)
- Garmin package, factory installed
- Entertainment package
- Safety Kit - (6) Type II Life Jackets, (1) Life Jacket Storage Bag, (1) Throw Ring, (6) Docklines, (2) 8" x 20" Fenders w/lines, (1) Orion 544 Flare kit, (1) First Aid Kit, (1) Factory installed anchor, chain and rode
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.