1985 Viking 50 Cockpit Motor Yacht Ciao Bella
Get More Info
50' Viking 1985
Viking 50 Cockpit Motor Yacht 1985 For Sale in Edgewater, Maryland
- Length Overall: 50'
- Beam: —
- Maximum Draft: —
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: —
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : 1985 Detroit Diesel 671 TI - 450hp
- Engine 2 : 1985 Detroit Diesel 671 TI - 450hp
With her low-profile silhouette
and rakish sheer, the Viking 50 remains a good-looking yacht in
spite of her age.
Her two-stateroom layout is identical to the Viking 44 MY interior with the galley
and dinette down, a wide-open salon, full-width master stateroom,
and an abundance of rich teak woodwork. Outside, the aft deck
is particularly spacious and features the optional hardtop and wing doors with room for entertaining a small crowd in comfort.
The cockpit, accessed via a ladder descending from the aft deck,
is large enough for fishing and swimming activities but lacks a
transom door. Additional features include a well-arranged flybridge,
wide side decks, a swim platform, and excellent storage.
Current owner has invested much into upgrading and in service work on her but finds her much to large for his abilities. He has owned her just over a year.
She had previously been kept under cover for the previous 18 years and it shows!
It sleeps 8 and has a new full flybridge enclosure (2020), and many other updates.
Twin Detroit Diesel 671TI's 450HP w/2300 hrs.
Two heads with showers.
Upgrades/work in the last year.
- The master stateroom is aft of the salon and very private including a queen-size berth
- Two hanging lockers and built-in drawers provide plenty of storage
- The master head is very spacious with a separate head including a stall shower and toilet
- Features two beds (bunks)
- Nice seating area
- Tons of storage space
- Separate access to guest head with separate stall shower
- The aft deck is very spacious and has a full glass enclosure
- Forward is a nice wet bar with glassware storage.
- Furnished with very nice sofa, chairs and coffee table
- Direct access to the large bridge area with a new isinglass enclosure
- Great visibility from the bridge with lots of extra seating
- Hard sides with a door on each side allowing for easy access to walk around to the forward deck.
- 800 lbs bow davit with chocks
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Ideal windlass
- Transom door
- 4 rod holders
- Fully enclosed flybridge
- Fiberglass pulpit w/IDEAL Capstan windlass
- 4 Lee rod holders, 4 SS fender baskets, 3 piece salon windshields.
SALON AND GALLEY
- Extensive updating has been done by the current owner in the Salon.
- Galley appliances, window treatments, furniture, countertops, and appliances have been updated, making it very nice looking and comfortable.
- Across from the galley there is a large U-shaped dinette that can accommodate 4-6 guests easily. This can also be converted to a berth.
- Convertible L-lounge, cocktail table, chair w/ottoman, wet bar, TV/DVD.
- Also has washer and dryer across from guest head.
- Westerbeke 11 kW generator
- Battery charger
- Battery parallel system
- 12v and 110v systems
- Shore power inlet 50A