2024 Viking 64 Convertible On Order
Get More Info
64' Viking 2024
Viking 64 Convertible 2024 For Sale in Beaufort, North Carolina
Call for price
Beaufort, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 64'
- Beam: 18' 11"
- Maximum Draft: 5' 7"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 2201.00 gal
- Water: 302.00 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : MAN V12 1550 CRM - 1550hp
- Engine 2 : MAN V12 1550 CRM - 1550hp
This Viking 64 is available for delivery in early 2023. This build slot is approaching production. Call now to finalize your specs!
Driven by our mantra to build a better boat every day, Viking’s commitment to develop fresh new models continues to be a primary reason for our industry-leading position. On the heels of the award-winning 54 Convertible, Viking is proud to announce the all-new 64 Convertible, the second-generation of this model that will make its world premiere at the 2021 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show. This four-stateroom, three-head fishing battlewagon is poised to become another best-in-class superstar on the tournament circuit and the new standard in luxury, accommodations and comfort.
“We never stop – it’s that simple,” says President and CEO Pat Healey. “Every new model is an improvement from the last one because we’re a design- and engineering-driven company. We have the best team in the business, and this is what we do – design and build incredible boats.”
The 54 Convertible reaffirmed Viking’s dominance in the 50- to 59-foot sportfish yacht market, and the Viking 64 follows suit with its own proclamation of expertise in the 60- to 70-foot genre. In the past 20 years, Viking has come to the market with eight different models (60, 61, 62, 64, 65, 66, 68 and 70), delivering a combined 550 yachts. “It’s a staggering amount of boats,” says Pat. “And the team that designed and engineered all of those Vikings is the same team that designed and engineered our new 64. We’re very proud of that.”
Engine & Mechanical Options
POWER: MTU SERIES 2000 V12 M96X 2002MHP
· ENG RM: ADDITIONAL ONAN 21.5KW GENERATOR
· HULL: ADDITIONAL FUEL TANK FOR A TOTAL OF (3) TANKS
· POWER: MTU SERIES 2000 V12 M96X 2002MHP
· ENG RM: PAINT PVC TRIM AT ENGINE ROOM SNOW WHITE
· ENG RM: S&I SPOT ZERO/WATERMAKER COMBO UNIT
· ENG RM: S&I ELECTROSEA SYSTEM
· ENG RM: HEADHUNTER FRESH WATER PUMP
· ENG RM: S&I WILLY VAC IN PLACE OF ENG RM CLEANOUT BILGE PUMP
· ENG RM: INSTALL ADDITIONAL OCTOPLEX IN ENGINE ROOM
· ENG RM: INSTALL AME SUPPLIED SONAR TUBE
· ENG RM: INSTALL TOOL BOX IN ENGINE ROOM, PAINTED WHITE
· HULL: INSTALL SEAKEEPER GYRO SK 26
· HEADS: HEADHUNTER HEAD SYSTEM
· FB: S&I RELEASE TEAK HELM POD
· COCKPIT: DELETE HAUNCH HAND RAILS
· COCKPIT: REFRIGERATE STARBOARD MEZZANINE UNDERMOUNTED STEP BOX
· COCKPIT: CRUISAIR "COOL BREEZE" MEZZANINE AIR SYSTEM
· DECK/EXT: DELETE BOW PULPIT & INSTALL BOW CLEATS FORE & AFT
· DECK/EXT: SALON FORWARD WINDOW MASK NO WARRANTY ON COSMETIC
· HULL: DC BOW THRUSTER
· HULL COLOR: CUSTOM HULL COLOR- GELCOAT; White
· HULL: BOTTOM PAINT BLUE = boot to match
· FB: INSTALL WATERMAKER CONTROL PANEL ON FLYBRIDGE
· FB: SPLIT RADIO BOX LIDS
· FB: 12V OUTLET IN RADIO BOX
· FB: STAINLESS STEEL GAS SPRINGS ON F/B BENCH SEATS
· FB: TEMP MOUNT HORNS UNDER BRIDGE
· FB: PREP AND PREWIRE FOR PBT TOWER
· FB: PREP FOR AME ELECTRONICS
· FB: UPGRADE FB CUSHIONS TO ULTRALEATHER
· FB: INSTALL COMPASS IN RECESSED ELECTRONICS BOX IPO STD LOCATION
· FB: DED. FRESHWATER WASHDOWN FEED FOR TOWER WITH SHUTOFF
· FB: INSTALL ROD RACKS UNDER BENCH SEATS
· RECESSED BOX. DO NOT INSTALL ANY CATCHES OR HANDLES
· COCKPIT: TEAK COCKPIT AND MEZZANINE BY OUTSIDE VENDOR
· COCKPIT: COSTA, COCKPIT SUNSHADE WITH POLES, CARBON FIBER POLES
· COCKPIT: COSTA, COCKPIT COVER
· COCKPIT: TWO 24V 30AMP OUTLETS FORWARD UNDER COAMING, ONE ON EACH SIDE
· COCKPIT: S&I (2) 12VDC 30 AMP OUTLETS UNDER COAMING, ONE ON EACH SIDE
· COCKPIT: S&I ADDITIONAL FRESH WATER OUTLET IN COCKPIT (LOCATION:)
· COCKPIT: COCKPIT FREEZER BAIT TRAYS
· COCKPIT: PREP FOR TEAK COCKPIT SOLE
· COCKPIT: S & I SCUPPERS THREADED FOR ONDECK LIVEWELL DRAIN
· COCKPIT: S&I FITTINGS & PLUMBING FOR ONE ON DECK LIVEWELL
· COCKPIT: S & I RELEASE MARINE TRILLION SERIES FIGHTING CHAIR WITH ULRALEATHER
· COCKPIT: CRUSHED ICE MACHINE WITH DISCHARGE IN PORT MEZZANINE BOX
· COCKPIT: INSTALL VALVE ON TRANSOM BOX DISCHARGE TO ALLOW BOX TO BE PRESSURIZED WHILE RUNNING
· COCKPIT: S & I TEAK COVERING BOARDS AND COAMING BOARDS
· COCKPIT: S & I RELEASE MARINE BOLTLESS ROD HOLDERS
· DECK/EXT: TEMP MOUNT RUNNING, TRANSOM, MAST LIGHT, BOAT TO GET TOWER
· DECK/EXT: BOW RAIL AS PER CUSTOMER SPECS
· DECK/EXT: PROVIDE SCAFFOLDING, TENTING AND CLEARCOAT OVER FAUX TEAK TOE RAILS
· DECK/EXT: FAUX TEAK TOE RAIL. WORK DONE BY OUTSIDE VENDOR
LAYOUT: SATIN FINISH THROUGHOUT
LAYOUT: INTERIOR WOOD TO BE WALNUT
INTERIOR & DÉCOR
· SALON: CARPET RUNNER, PARTIAL, CANVAS
· SALON: CARPET RUNNER, FULL, CANVAS
· COMPANIONWAY, COSTA, CANVAS CARPET RUNNER W/ STEP COVERS
· PORT AFT SR:S&I 22" FLAT SCREEN TV
· PORT SR: S&I 22" FLAT SCREEN TELEVISION
· DECOR: PREMIUM DECOR ACCESSORY PACKAGE
· DECOR: GALLEY ACCESSORY KIT, ELITE
· GALLEY: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING IN GALLEY; AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" W/ #PN22 BLACK STRIPPING, 1/4" X 36"
· GALLEY: CUSTOM GALLEY COUNTERTOP MATERIAL
· GALLEY: INSTALL PULL OUT TRASH CAN STORAGE
· GALLEY: INSTALL LIGHTS IN CABINET BELOW SINK ON MAGNETIC SWITCH
· SALON: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING AT SALON ENTRANCEWAY; AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" [REFER TO DÉCOR SPEC FOR BORDER DETAILS]
· GALLEY: FACE OF BAR: TOP AND BOTTOM SECTIONS: PEARL FINESSE LEGEND WHITE;
· CENTER SECTION: (13) ENGLISH LEATHER-FAIRFAX WITH HORIZONTAL WALNUT TRIM
· GALLEY: DINETTE PLATFORM: AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36"
· GALLEY: POLISHED CHROME PEDESTAL, BASE AND RAIL FOR BARSTOOLS
· SALON: INSTALL CROWN MOLDING IN SALON, GALLEY AND DINETTE IPO GIMP
· SALON: INSTALL SWITCH IN SALON FOR HARDTOP AND TOWER LIGHTS
· SALON: INSTALL 110V OUTLET WITH USB PORTS IN WIRE BOX AFT CORNER OF
· SALON: S & I SECOND TV ABOVE DINETTE
· SALON: HORIZONTAL WOOD STRIPPING, WALNUT; 3" WIDE
· SALON: HORIZONTAL WOOD STRIPPING TO BE 3" WIDE
· SALON: VALANCES TO BE WOOD
· COMPANIONWAY WALLS: TOP AND BOTTOM SECTIONS: PEARL FINESSE LEGEND WHITE
· CENTER SECTION: (13) ENGLISH LEATHER-FAIRFAX
· COMPANIONWAY: CUSTOM FABRICS FOR COMPANIONWAY
· MSR: WOOD CROWN MOLDING
· MSR: "NEW DESIGN" HEADBOARD, FULL WIDTH ABOVE SHELF
· MSR HEAD: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING; AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STRAIGHT 3" X 36" [REFER TO DÉCOR SPEC FOR BORDER DETAILS]
· MSR HEAD: VANITY TOP TO BE CAMBRIA CHARSTON WITH FLAT POLISHED EDGE
· FSR:WOOD CROWN MOLDING
· FSR HEAD: CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING; AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STRAIGHT PLANK, 3" X 36" [REFER TO DÉCOR SPEC FOR BORDER DETAILS]
· FSR HEAD: VANITY TOP TO BE CAMBRIA CHARSTON WITH FLAT POLISHED EDGE
· PORT AFT STRM: INSTALL LIGHTS ON MAGNETIC SWITCH IN CABINET ABOVE OUTBOARD BUNK
· PORT HEAD: VANITY TOP TO BE CAMBRIA CHARSTON WITH FLAT POLISHED EDGE
· PORT HEAD:CUSTOM AMTICO FLOORING; AROW #7890 PIER OAK, STRAIGHT 3" X 36" [REFER TO DÉCOR SPEC FOR BORDER DETAILS]
· DECOR: SOFA, UPGRADED STYLE; DEWBERRY, (13) ENGLISH LEATHER-FAIRFAX WITH (1) ARM AT THE DOOR, NO STORAGE; TIGHT BACK AND SEAT AND CHANNEL BACK- BREAK AT CUSHION ONLY
· DÉCOR: HELM/COMPANION CHAIR: (UL) 633-3554 MARINA OUTDOOR-SEA CLIFF W/ WELT (UL) #633-6089 MARINA OUTDOOR -SEA STONE
· DÉCOR: BRIDGE CUSHIONS: (UL) 633-3554 MARINA OUTDOOR-SEA CLIFF W/WELT
· WELT (UL) #633-6089 MARINA OUTDOOR -SEA STONE
· DÉCOR: MEZZANINE CUSHIONS: (UL) #633-3554 MARINA OUTDOOR-SEA CLIFF W/WELT
· (UL) 633-6089 MARINA OUTDOOR SEA STONE; *NEW STYLE* BENTLEY STITCHING
· DRINK BOLSTER 'SAME'
· DECOR: CUSTOM HEADLINER MATERIAL THROUGHOUT BOAT; PEARL FINESSE LEGEND [INCLUDING HULL SEALERS]
· DÉCOR: SQUARE OFF BOTTOMS OF DRAPERY PANELS
· DÉCOR: BARSTOOLS WITH BACK, 2-(101) #906ST11-192 STINGRAY-INK; POLISHED
· CHROME BASE AND RAIL. WALNUT VENEERED SEAT BASE W/WELT (13) ENGLISH LEATHER FAIRFAX
· DÉCOR: CUSTOM EMBROIDERY, BATH TOWELS
· DÉCOR: CARPET, THROUGHOUT; FABRICA WATERCOLOR #935WC SILVER
· DÉCOR: HEAD SINKS TO BE WHITE
· DÉCOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER MATERIAL
· DÉCOR: CUSTOM WALLPAPER INSTALLATION
· DÉCOR: STANDARD LINEN SELECTION, WHITE
The 64’s unbroken S-shaped sheer flows gracefully from bow to stern. The swept-back black-masked windshield, pronounced hull and deckhouse feature lines and distinctive hull-side vents give the 64 an unmistakably Viking profile that is recognizable and revered around the world.
The Viking design team is constantly seeking new tools and technologies to build a better boat every day. Using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software, the 64’s running surface has been optimized to achieve the best performance possible. Our in-house CFD allows the team to run numerous virtual sea trials to fine-tune the shape of the hull bottom for increased efficiency.
The hull is built with an engineered composite of fiberglass fabrics and coring that’s vacuum-infused with vinylester resin. Great stiffness and strength is brought to the structure while minimizing weight utilizing a calculated resin-to-fiberglass ratio. The structural bulkheads and fuel tanks (which are customized to the shape of the hull) are also resin infused, and the hull-to-deck is through-bolted every three inches and fiberglassed from inside for a rock-solid union.
The result of thousands of hours on the tournament trail, the 180-square-foot cockpit is clean, streamlined and maximizes freedom of movement, with easy access to storage and service areas. Standard equipment is substantial. Flush rod holders; fresh and raw-water wash down systems; transom fish box with live well, rounded coamings with indirect rope lighting below; side lockers for tag stick and gaff storage; quick disconnect fitting for oil changes for the engines, transmissions and generator; port and starboard in-deck insulated fish and stowage boxes and optional in-deck live well; and stereo speakers are all part of the package. The centerline lazarette hatch (available with power actuation) opens nearly 90 degrees for full viewability and access to the available Seakeeper 26 as well as the steering, trim tabs and drain pumps. An aluminum backing plate is laminated into the cockpit sole for a fighting chair, rocket launcher or table.
The observation mezzanine is designed to keep guests cool and dry thanks to the flybridge overhang, as well as clear of the crew working in the cockpit. For those in warm climates, we offer mezzanine air conditioning. To starboard, freezer and cooler space is provided under the mezzanine seating. A centerline hatch opens with stainless steel gas pistons for excellent access to the engineroom. The port side holds more cooler storage and a tackle cabinet with drawers.
With a push of a button, the electric-powered salon door slides open, revealing the 64’s spacious salon. Like its two most recent predecessors, the Viking 54 and 58, our new convertible features an open layout with a walkway that extends in a straight line from the salon all the way to the forepeak, heightening the sense of depth and space.
The interior features horizontal natural walnut throughout, available in a hi-gloss or satin finish. The joinery work is phenomenal, with all cabinetry built in-house. The electrical distribution panel is immediately to port in a dedicated cabinet. Just forward is a 50-inch pop-up HD TV, which is the centerpiece of the home theater center on the port side. The starboard-side L-shaped lounge (with storage underneath) provides plenty of room to stretch out and take a nap, or gather with the crew or family to watch a game or movie. There’s also a convenient walnut cocktail table so everyone has place for their drink.
The port-side dinette comfortably seats four adults. It sits on a raised platform that provides rod storage underneath while also enhancing the view out the tinted salon windows. The dinette faces the feature-packed starboard-side galley with walnut cabinetry, custom Amtico flooring and engineered stone counters (with an overhang that creates a bar area with two stools). Under-counter Sub-Zero refrigerator (2) and freezer (1) units with deep pull-out drawers, walnut cabinetry, a four-burner cooktop and a microwave/convection oven are just a few of the galley’s standard amenities.
Like the salon, the port-side companionway and four staterooms feature premium carpeting, air conditioning and LED lighting. The companionway is home to a convenient washer and dryer behind a walnut door. The master and forward staterooms each feature queen-size walk-around berths with custom inner-spring mattresses with ample storage underneath, HD TVs and ensuite heads. A crossover berth arrangement is also available in the forward cabin as an option. To starboard you’ll find the spacious midship master, appointed with his-and-hers maple-lined hanging lockers, a credenza, end tables on each side of the bed and an HD TV. The forward guest stateroom forward also provides hanging locker storage, as well as cabinets on the port and starboard sides of the bed and a Bomar foredeck hatch.
The port side is dedicated to a guest (aft) and crew stateroom (forward). Both are appointed with the same high level of luxury and are uniquely designed to maximize comfort and function. The guest stateroom features side-by-side bunks, while the crew quarters have upper and lower bunks. Maple-lined hanging lockers, speakers recessed in the headliner and decorative indirect rope lighting round out the conveniences.
Both the master and guest heads boast Amtico flooring, LED lighting, upper and lower vanities (with the latter featuring a curved walnut face), an engineered stone countertop and a walk-in shower with satin nickel fixtures.
The flybridge mirrors other new generation Vikings with a space-saving streamlined walk-around center console. The beautifully crafted fiberglass module neatly holds a recessed black acrylic panel for flush-mounted all-glass electronics displays. The helm is also equipped with Bocatech switching, recessed radio boxes with split lids, a custom helm pod with single-lever electronic controls, stainless steel steering wheel, trim tab switches and electronic trolling valves. The flybridge layout makes excellent use of space, providing a variety and abundance of seating and storage. In addition to the helm and two companion pedestal chairs, there’s lounge seating to port and starboard with storage below. A third two-person lounge with fold-down armrests (and massive freezer beneath it) is integrated into the console’s forward end. It’s a great place to put your feet up and enjoy the ride home from the canyons. Nested in the four corners of the flybridge are more smart storage solutions, including a sink and a refrigerated drink box.
Control of the electrical systems is easily managed, with conveniently located distribution panels in the salon and galley equipped with simple-to-use and clearly labeled conventional switches. In the engineroom, a series of dedicated pumps for the air conditioning, live wells, washdown and other seawater-fed components have been designed, engineered and installed for durability and longevity.
The engineroom, lazarette, forward bilge and anchor locker are coated with Snow White Awlgrip, a highly durable urethane, for visibility and easier maintenance. The engineroom houses numerous mechanical systems with superior performance and durability, including engineroom ventilation, fire suppression and oil changing systems. Batteries are expertly mounted in custom fiberglass storage boxes, and the engineroom is also home to a pair of battery chargers and an Onan 21.5 kW E-QD (electronic quiet diesel) Series genset with an option for a second.
The 64 will also be available as an Enclosed Bridge model, featuring our signature design that includes a complete forward control station, its own luxurious salon with walnut cabinetry and HD TV, stairs from the salon to the bridge and a docking station on the aft deck.
The Viking subsidiaries Palm Beach Towers and Atlantic Marine Electronics will provide custom tower and electronics installations for turn-key delivery.
Twin MAN V12 1550CRM (1550 MHP) diesels serve as the standard power, with several options ranging from twin 1900 MHP to 2025 MHP powerplants. Hull No. 1 of the 64 Convertible will be powered with a pair of MTU Series 12V 2000 M96X (2002MHP) engines.
Bottom Line: The newest ground-breaking champion in the history of the world’s largest and most revered manufacturer of convertible sportfishing yachts.