2000 Viking 65 Convertible Sandman
Get More Info
65' Viking 2000
Viking 65 Convertible 2000 For Sale in Hampton, Virginia
- Length Overall: 65'
- Beam: 18' 9"
- Maximum Draft: 5' 9"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 2000 gal
- Water: 360 gal
- Holding: 200 gal
- Engine 1 : MTU 12V2000 - 1800hp
- Engine 2 : MTU 12V2000 - 1800hp
As one of the most popular models produced by Viking Yachts, the 65 Convertible stands out because of its superior fishability and its comfortable interior accommodations. This 2000 model, called "Sandman", has been improved to combine the timeless design of the 65 with the modern stylings and technologies found in newer sportfish.
"Sandman" sports a freshly painted black hull, which is accented by faux teak toe rails, a faux teak transom, and a teak cockpit and covering boards. It has been outfitted with a set of hydraulic outriggers, as well as a new sound system and a new Garmin electronics package.
The interior of this 65 looks absolutely stunning, with updated softgoods and window treatments, as well as a new entertainment system. "Sandman" comes with a four stateroom and four head layout, which includes a spacious master stateroom, a forward VIP with a queen berth, a guest bunkroom, and an additional guest stateroom or crew quarters with engine room access.
This Viking 65 is in remarkable condition and is centrally located in Hampton, VA. Contact the central listing agent for more information or to schedule your visit.
- New Black Hull Paint with Boot Stripe
- New Faux Teak Transom, Toe Rail, Helm Pod, and Exterior Salon Door
- New Hard Top Non Skid and Underside Paint
- New Prop Speed
- Soda Blasted Bottom and New Epoxy Barrier Coat and Bottom Paint
- New Stainless Rubrail with New Rubrail Drip Guards
- New Bow Non Skid
- New Cockpit Paint
- New Engine Room Paint
- New Paint on Mezzanine Fish Boxes and Hatches
- New Rubber Engine Room Mats
- New Mezzanine and Cockpit Teak
- New Teak Ladder Treads
- New Teak Covering Boards and Teak Coaming
- New Gemlux Rod Holders
- New Bridge Tackle Storage
- New Rupp 41ft Riggers with Hydraulic Arm Package
- New Cockpit Cover with Carbon Fiber Poles, Bags
- New Underwater Lights and Cockpit Rope Lights
- New Spreader Lights
- Refinished Fighting Chair, Helm Chairs, and Teak Table
- New Fighting Chair and Helm Chair Covers
- New Exterior Soft Goods
- All New Recovered Chairs and Couches
- New Interior Valances
- New Interior Window Shades
- New Aft Salon Teak Valance
- New Garmin Electronics
- New 8" Multi Zone Audio Matrix Touch Panels with Intercom Camera and Intercom Support in Master Stateroom and Salon
- New Sony 49" Ultra HD Flat Screen TV
- New Kaleidescape Movie System Server
- 12TB Skyhawk SV Hard Drive
- New Interior/Exterior Cameras
- All New Interior and Exterior Stereo Systems
- All New Interior and Exterior Speaker
- 100ft Bluetooth Support System
- New Batteries
- New Trim Tab Actuators
- 2 each New Shore Power Cables
All New Electronics 2021
- Flir M332 Camera
- 2 each Garmin VHF 315 Black Box with New Overhead Speakers
- 3 each Garmin 8616 Plotters
- Garmin 12kw Radar
- Garmin 3kw Multi Beam Transducer
- Garmin GSD26 Sounder Module
- Garmin AIS 800
Sleeps 8 in 4 staterooms. There are 4 owner and guest staterooms including 3 guest heads.
This vessel boasts Viking's ultimate layout with 4 spacious staterooms, including private crew quarters with direct access to and through the engine room. All hanging lockers are cedar.
Beginning with the salon door, the spacious living area includes the custom luxury decor with full appointments (pictures, lamps, etc.), a large, plush U-shaped settee with Scott Boyle teak hi-low cocktail table with drop leaves and inlaid marlins design, a new leather chair, full carpet runners, and full sofa covers.
Starboard across from the galley is a large L-shaped dinette with teak table.
The galley contains all the amenities including custom Amtico floors, sub-zero drawer style refrigeration and freezers with (4) drawers for refrigeration and (2) freezer drawers. Other galley appliances include stove with Corian covers, garbage disposal, convection/microwave oven with doors over, trash compactor, slide-outs in overhead cabinets for easy access to the abundant storage. The galley countertops are Corian with bullnosed edges. A large pantry is accessed from the companionway, and holds volumes.
Of course this vessel features Viking's excellent fresh water system with AC pump for home like water pressure, hot water heater, and dockside water inlet. Wet ice is available from icemaker in salon.
The palatial master stateroom is on the port side of the companionway with a centerline king bed with cedar-lined lift-up storage under, drawer under bd and vanity table, portside cabinet with drawers, and more storage for linens and toiletries in the large ensuite head. This head features a large shower stall with custom full glass door, custom wallpaper and custom mirrored ceiling.
The forward VIP stateroom features a centerline queen bed with abundant storage in the cedar hanging locker and under bed cedar-lined lift up storage, and offers private access to the head with stall shower, custom mirrored ceiling and custom wallpaper.
Starboard guest stateroom features upper/lower bunks, storage under, cedar hanging locker and drawers. This stateroom also features private access to the guest head with custom wallpaper and mirrored ceiling.
To port are steps down to the crew quarters. Sleeping accommodations are upper/lowers with an oversized bottom bunk. There is storage in every nook and cranny with drawers, bins and one large hanging locker. Crew quarters boast a private head with stall shower, custom mirrored ceiling, custom wallpaper, sink and vanity, and head. It also features instant access to the engine room through a water-tight door.
Hull and Deck
The hull is custom painted Black in 2021 with new boot stripe. The bottom was blasted and painted in 2021. The refrigerated drink box in cockpit step holds 5+ cases of drinks. Additional freezer and refrigerated storage are in large fiberglass boxes forward of the flybridge console.
The flybridge maintains the custom boat look with single lever controls at the pod helm, Murray Brothers teak chairs, new 3-sided Strataglass enclosure, flush mounted overhead electric teaser reels, and custom teak rounded bridge ladder steps.
Small details abound like freshwater outlets on the flybridge and in the anchor locker.
- Cockpit Mezzanine with Storage and Grill
- Electric search light
- Transom door w/ walk-thru gate
- Spreader lights
- Freshwater & saltwater washdown systems
- Cockpit cover
- Coast Guard safety package
- Fenders & lines
- Navigation lights
- Murray Brothers fighting chair w/ off-set pedestal & rocket launcher
- Rupp outriggers
- Bait freezer
- Cockpit sink
- Three side bridge enclosure
- Flybridge rod storage
- Cockpit livewell
- Murray Brothers helm chairs
- 6-Rod rocket launcher (flybridge aft rail)
- (4) Gunwale rod holders
Down the companionway to starboard is the washer/dryer with cabinet for storage of laundry items.
- 110V/220V AC electrical system
- 24V/12V DC electrical system
- (2) 20kW Onan generators
- Automatic/manual battery charger
- Battery parallel switch
- Dockside electrical cable
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.