2011 Viking 70 Convertible Low Profile
Get More Info
70' Viking 2011
Viking 70 Convertible 2011 For Sale in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 70'
- Beam: 19' 7"
- Maximum Draft: 5' 6"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 2642.00 gal
- Water: 368.00 gal
- Holding: 211.00 gal
- Engine 1 : 2011 MTU 16V2000CR - 2600hp
- Engine 2 : 2011 MTU 16V2000CR - 2600hp
Many recent upgrades include Simrad full Circle sonar, New Garmin electronics, Electrosea system, new headliners, and new granite countertops in the Galley and salon area. The boat features a large 208 square ft cockpit with ample mezzanine seating and refrigeration and is in turn key condition step aboard and go tournament fishing or cruising the Bahamas this summer and fall. Please see full listing for all the upgrades and features. Call today for a showing!
- 2- Icom IC-M604VHF with command mic.
- Simrad AP 44 Auto pilot.
- 4- cameras in engine room.
- 3- Garmin 8617 touch screen plotter/GPS on the helm.(new 2021)
- 1 - Garmin 8617 in cockpit.(new 2021)
- Simrad Full circle Scanning Sonar (New 2021)
- Garmin 6? scan 25KW Radar. (New 2021)
- 54? Rigid Light Bar. (New 2021)
- Fusion Apollo3 zone stereo. (New2021)
- Flir night vision camera.
- ACR remote spotlight.
- Garmin GSD 26 Bottom Machine.
- 2- 16V2000CR. MTU 2600 HP engines.
- 2- 27.5 MDKBT-6620 Onan Generators
- 2-8 ton cruiseair chilled water compressors.
- Sea Recovery 1400 GPD water maker.
- Oil Change system.
- Water Heater 28 Gallons.
- Fuel transfer system.
- Fuel priming system.
- Battery Chargers.
- Eskimo Ice machine.
- Willy Vac system.
- Seapar/Algae X fuel Conditioner.
- Electro sea system plumbed to ships raw water system.
- Lockable tool box mounted on top of Generator shelves.
DECOR AND LAYOUT
- 4 stateroom -41/2 head layout.
- Decorator supplied Bar stools.
- Brushed nickel interior hardware throughout.
- Brushed nickel cover plates for switched and receptacles throughout.
- Satin nickel interfering light and trim throughout.
- Led interior lights.
- Sofa upgraded style Dewberry style with picture frame top stitching.
- Custom wall paper.
- Interior doors with flat panel diamond veneer.
- Satin Finish throughout.
- Dinette table -Mopa Burl with teak pedestal.
- Walk-around galley island.
- Large Pantry storage forward of galley with additional pull out cabinet drawers to starboard.
- Custom Glass tile Backsplash.
- Trash Compactor.
- Stainless steel under mount sink.
- 4-burner surface-mount range with sea keeper rail.
- Custom Amtico flooring.
- Granite countertop (new 2022)
- Storage cutouts for Pots,Pans ,Plates and glasses.
- 3- under mount subzero refrigeration units 2 refrigeration and 1 freezer.
- Mattress system #3 King.
- Teak Night Tables.
- Sconce reading lights.
- Storage with built in shelves.
- Port and starboard built in hanging lockers.
- Custom rod locker to starboard.
- Custom teak crown molding.
- 40? Flat TV.
- Reel storage under bed.
- Insuite Head.
FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- Island Queen bunk forward with flip up storage below.
- Bomar hatch overhead.
- Upper cabinet storage.
- Hanging locker starboard.
- 26? flat TV.
- Custom Wallpaper.
- Costa carpet runner.
PORT GUEST STATEROOM
- Upper/Lower bunks.
- Costa Carpet runner.
- 19" Flat Tv.
- Access to head.
- Upper/Lower Bunks.
- 19" Flat TV.
- Costa Carpet runner.
- Engine room access through door.
- Access to crew head and shower.
- Hanging locket with teak top.
- Tower by Palm Beach Towers.
- Intercom from tower to cockpit.
- Travel Curtains.
- Bridge freezer box.
- Refrigerated drink box.
- Dedicated batteries on Flybridge for electronics.
- Release teak helm Pod. Single lever controls.
- 3- Murray custom helm chairs.
- Bow thruster control.
- Monitor in cockpit for TV or GPS/bottom machine
- Teak covering board and coaming boards
- Magnetic switches for all bilge lights
- Side curtains on mezzanine
- Sun shade extension on mezzanine
- Cockpit cover with wings to enclose cockpit
- Mezzanine cockpit seating with storage below
- Awlgrip lazarette
- Y-Valve for fresh and salt water wash-downs in cockpit
- Storage lockers under port and starboard coamings
- Refrigerated cockpit step box
- Live well in sole
- Mezzanine air conditioning
- Crushed ice machine with discharge in port mezzanine box
- (2) 24V outlets forward under coaming, one on each side (20 amp max)
- Transom coaming solid one piece
- Cockpit freezer bait trays
- Custom Teak cockpit sole, mezzanine and covering boards by Jason Lucas of Customizers Marine
- Transom live well
- Murray products fighting chair
- Blue and White rope lighting under covering boards
- Blue and White lights in cockpit overhang
- (2) fittings for on-deck live well run off central raw water system
- Threaded cockpit scupper screens
- (4) Release boltless rod holders
- Split lids on cockpit fishbox
- Custom mezzanine cushion fabric
- Ice discharge into fish box
- Covering board for top opening tuna door
- Upgraded pump for transom livewell
- Access to engine room.
- Hatch for Sea keeper SK26.
- Bottom paint.
- Faux transom,
- Install new Headliner.
- Rebuild rudder bearing and seals.
- Cutlass bearings.
- props conditioned.
- steering redone.
- Replaced fuel transfer pump.
- raw water pumps on generators.
- install fuel pumps on port engine.
- MTU High pressure pumps on engines.
- Install new Hot water heater.
- renew bridge freezer.
- New bilge pumps.
- High water bilge float redone.
- Acid washed a/c sytem and raw water for electrosea system installation.
- Replace cylinder head cups & o rings.
- replace crankcase breather.
- install injectors with new jumper lines.
- Install life raft.
- Replace port engine injector high pressure fuel line.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.