2004 Wesmac 46 Flybridge
Get More Info
46' Wesmac 2004
Wesmac 46 Flybridge 2004 For Sale in Morehead City, North Carolina
Morehead City, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 46'
- Beam: 14' 5"
- Maximum Draft: 5'
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 725 gal
- Water: 80 gal
- Holding: 25 gal
- Engine 1 : 2015 Caterpillar C18 - 800hp
Run Off is a 2004 46', one owner, tournament winning, Fly Bridge. She was re-powered in 2015 with a single C-18 800hp Caterpillar (1400 hours). Hull was extended 4' in 2017 and receive her new white painted hull in Feb. 2020 and is in great shape..
In 2005 Run Off won the governors cup award for outstanding charter boats and in 2017 they won the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament . She has won and placed in several other tournaments along the way netting them well over 1 million dollar in prize money.
Looking for a great running, low fuel burning ( about 32 gph at 20 knots) offshore boat? Run Off is a must see. For fastest response call or Text central listing agent.
Walking down the dock you will notice this is not your run of the mill Wesmac. At first glance you will see how well the seller has taken care of her. Stepping onboard you will find her huge cockpit. Seller extended the boat 4 feet using the extension mold provided by Wesmac. This extension has improved her speed as well as lowering the fuel burn.
She offer a large transom fish box as well as forward cockpit Mezzanine style seating to starboard and tackle station and ice machine dump box to port. She offers 3 helm stations so no matter how you choose to fish your on top of it.
Stepping into the cabin space you will find a small galley station to port with Fresh water sink and storage compartment below. To starboard is a small under counter refrigerator and just forward of that is her lower helm station. On the port side you will find a small dinette table with Bench style seating and storage underneath.
Going below you will find the private enclosed head to starboard and a double berth to port. Forward is the V-Berth with Storage underneath.
- Reverse Cycle Heat / Air Conditioning
- Port Side Double Berth
- Forward V-Berth
- Enclosed Private Head w/ Shower Arrangements
- Furuno NavNet (Radar, GPS, Plotter, Depth)
- Garmin 7610 (GPS, Plotter, Depth)
- Garmin VHF Radio w/ AIS Interfaced with Plotter
- Yaesu VHF Radio
- Sea Water Temp Gauge
- Simrad AP16 Autopilot w/ Rudder Indicator
- Satellite Phone
- Northernlights 9kw 120/240 volt Generator
- Paneltronics Breaker Panel
- 120/240V AC System
- 12V DC System
- 2 Battery Chargers
- Engine Driven Alternators 12&24V 100 Amp
- 50 Amp Shore Power
- 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
- HydroSlave Steering System
- ZF 500A, 2.19 X 1 Reduction Gear (New in 2015)
- 2.5" Shaft
- 4 Blade 32 X 39.5 Prop
- 3 Control Stations ( Upper and Lower Helm, Cockpit)
- ZF Electronic Throttle System
- 6 1500 GPH Bilge Pumps
- Engine Driven Wash Down / Crash Pump
- Fresh Water System
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Raritan Head System
- High Water Alarm
- Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- 600lb Per Day Eskimo Ice Maker
- 2 Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Heat / Air Conditioning Systems
- 300 Gallon Per Day Village Marine Water Maker
- Fuel Transfer and Polishing System
- Sound Down Propeller Shaft System
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.