2008 Back Cove 33
Get More Info
33' Back Cove 2008
Back Cove 33 2008 For Sale in Hampton, Virginia
- Length Overall: 33'
- Beam: 12'
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: 13,000 lbs
- Fuel: 185.00 gal
- Water: 60.00 gal
- Holding: 30.00 gal
- Engine 1 : Cummins Common Rail QSB 5.9 480 ho - 380hp
This wonderful 33 Back Cove has lived most of her life in Fresh water. Starting on the Great Lakes and then on the upper reaches of the Potomac River, now in the Lower Chesapeake Bay (Saltwater). This Back Cove 33 is a Must See. Hard Back, lockable rear door, Bow and Stern Thrusters, Radar mast with touch screen Garmin Elects including HD Radar and Sat TV, Autopilot. Powered by the preferred 480hp Common Rail Cummins inboard, 6kw Kohler genset in a sound shield. Custom Sunbrella snap-on window covers, fresh bottom paint, with a list of nice custom improvements, and a history of routine annual service. She features the larger generator with complete interior HVAC and additional refrigerator (no ice maker). Very Particular owner, this bodes well for the next owner.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Back Cove 33 offers tremendous value, great style and modern practicality. Below deck is a large and comfortable vee-berth, L-settee with pilot berth above, and a head with stall shower. On the helm deck, a full galley stretches out aft of the helm seat and to port is a dinette where four adults can sit and enjoy a meal. The inlaid table is a fine example of the Maine boat builder's craftsmanship and tradition, evident also throughout the Back Cove 33. Forward of the dinette, a double mate's seat is a comfortable perch for the navigator. The helm deck is airy and bright with overhead hatches, opening side windows and a center opening windshield. In her cockpit a large bench seat allows comfortable lounging while underway or when anchored in a peaceful cove. Engine access is extraordinary, as the helm deck including the port side dinette raises to expose the yacht's mechanical systems.
The Powerboat Guide Says...
This elegant Downeast cruiser combines single-diesel efficiency with state of the art construction and luxury class accommodations. This one features the fully enclosed Pilothouse with dinette, Galley UP, excellent helm visibility. Surprisingly large head has a separate stall shower. Stidd helm chair is a quality touch, helm deck sole raises to offer excellent engine access. Upscale cabin with teak and holly sole, cozy dinette sleeps 4. Prop pocket reduces draft and improves efficiency.
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Garmin 5212 color touch screen MFD
- Garmin 5208 color touch screen MFD
- Garmin GPS/Plotter/Sounder and HD Radar
- RayMarine Autopilot with wireless remote
- ACR Remote spotlight
- Lectrotab Trim Tabs, with position indicator
- Standard Horizon RAM+ black box VHF Radio
- AIS send/receive
- MAX Power dual thrusters (Bow & Stern)
- Quick anchor windlass, with helm switch PLUS foredeck foot pedal controls
- NOWire tank monitoring system for Waste and Water tanks
- Clarion M475 stereo with helm remote (AM/FM/CD/MP3/Sat)
- Sirius/XM satellite stereo receiver
- 23 inch Element HDTV with sound bar
- TracVision M3 Sat TV Antenna (Inactive)
- STIDD Helm chair
- (2) burner Propane Stove
- (2) burner electric stove can also be included (not installed)
- Sylvania turntable microwave oven
- Stainless steel deep dish sink
- Combination faucet with pull-out spray head
- Solid Surface countertops
- ample under-counter storage
- WAECO under counter refrigerator/freezer
- Isotherm stainless steel Refrigerator, new in 2019
Custom Upgrades and Items of Note
- Custom Fifortex mesh snap-on window covers
- Custom interior drapes for all pilothouse windows
- Custom Sunbrella cockpit cover with Stainless steel hardware
- Raw water washdown connection at anchor locker
- Shelves added in head/shower
- Circulating fan added for the head/shower
- tank monitor system added (waste and water)
- Cut-off valve added for cockpit fresh water (allows you to Winterize the outside of the boat
- Separate AMP meters added for each leg of 30 amp shore power
- 110 volt receptacle added in engine room
- numerous storage boxes added for Electronics covers, flashlight holders, etc.
- Hauled, Detailed and bottom painted annually, most recently in 9/2023
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.