2005 Benetti Classic 115
Get More Info
115' Benetti 2005
Benetti Classic 115 2005 For Sale in Unknown, Florida
For Sale in Florida
- Length Overall: 115'
- Beam: 24' 5"
- Maximum Draft: 6' 4"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 9430 gal
- Water: 1663 gal
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : 2005 MTU 12 V2000 M91 - 1490hp
- Engine 2 : 2005 MTU 12 V2000 M91 - 1490hp
This Benetti 115' Classic is in excellent condition with open book maintenance. 5 Staterooms that can sleep up to 12 guests and crew area up to 8 will guaranty you exceptional level of service and comfort. Dark wood mate finish is giving a modern and elegant look far more contemporain than any other benetti this age. A beautifull flybridge area with bar and jacuzzi is the perfect location for sunset cocktails with friends. Some of the latest refit includes new teak wood all over outside areas, new wood floors inside, new varnish work inside and out, all services done. There is no better Benetti 115 on the market.
Bluewater Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Next Generation Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Al fresco oval table with semi circular sofa’ and seating 8 guests, staircase with access to swimming platform and tender garage. A second staircase leads to the upper deck and further to the sun deck.
The automatic sliding doors lead to the main saloon, where we find to portside 1 semi circular couch ,seating 8 guests comfortably each. Throughout this level the floor is in wood (new in 2018). The natural light is generously provided through 3 extra large windows on both sides.
Forward to port leads to the popular cocktail bar, the bar is equipped with a sink, a Scotsman mini fridge and a Scotsman ice maker. A central staircase lead down to the Guests cabins.
Forward the formal dining area with a table can accommodate up to 10 guests.
To portside a professionally designed galley suits perfectly the use of the vessel with granite counter-tops and white lacquered cupboards and panels. Cold and dry storage are generous. It has three accesses, main deck to port, to the crew mess where is located Wine Cellar and a Audio Visual facility, forward of the Galley area and to a staircase heading lower deck to Crew cabins and Laundry area.
Made of 4 bedrooms with 2 bunk beds each and 4 head/shower the crew area can accommodate up to 8 crew members.
Heading forward to starboard is the welcoming foyer, which also leads to the Owner cabin The foyer is also accessible through double side doors to the deck passage way and the mid-ship gangway.
The main deck day head is situated to starboard between the saloon and Owner cabin.\
The Owner's cabin
Walk-through dressing area with lady’s vanity desk, walk-in wardrobe, small two person sofa, and the king size bed. A New LCD TV 40’’ ( 2018) Bose Stereo equipment with CD player, Sky, Direct TV. Ensuite bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower combo, 2 sinks, (his and hers), bidet, marble floor and countertop.
Guest VIP Cabins
Located lower deck, there are 2 VIP with symmetrical size and lay out, and are opposite each other with spacious bathroom including shower and hanging wardrobe. The Audio Visual centre, hidden in an elegant cabinet, is facing the Queen Size bed.
Both cabins are en-suite with twin beds, with symmetrical size and lay out, and are opposite each other in the lower deck passage way. Each cabin has a hanging wardrobe and both have bathrooms equipped with shower and head.
Located Upper deck, fully equipped with navigation and communication units adapted to off-shore navigation and cruising, the wheelhouse is purposefully lined in non reflective beige colored leather. To portside fore the wheelhouse, the upper-deck head and shower. Center fore the cocktail/plates lift and stewardess station for preparations.
Upper saloon in varnished wood floor ( new in 2015). Full size Bar with Scottsman Icemaker, fridge and dishwasher. Portside L Shape sofa (new 2018). Starboard side TV 49” on hi-lo system. Bose sound system, SKY, Direct TV and Blueray system.
Automatic sliding doors to aft wheelhouse deck. the wheelhouse deck is fitted, portside with a al fresco dining round table with 5 foldable chairs can seat total 8 persons. Starboard is a tea table and 3 foldable chairs. Aft is a massive sun lounge area that can fit many guests. On starboard we find the staircase leading up to the Sun Deck.
It is a very spacious and sun-friendly Sun deck with from aft ahead a wet Bar that includes a fridge and an icemaker port side. Aft is a lounge area with 4 sun chairs that can be covered for shade with an oversize umbrella. Same umbrella can be used for the Jacuzzi area.
Forward center is a 6 pax jacuzzi pool with wrap around seats.
- New Teak Deck 2018
- All tables and wood rails outside newly varnished
- Complete Hull and Superstructure Polish and Wax ( New wax every month, looks like new)
- All new outside upholstery 2016
- 2 x galvanised HHP anchors with 2 x 110m 16mm anchor chain;
- 2 x Muir anchor windlasses;
- 2 x Muir electric aft capstans;
- 1 x Opacmare electro-hydraulic 2 stage passerelle with raise/lower function and fibre optic lighting;
- Collapsible Marquipt aluminium side boarding ladder;
- 1 x Jacuzzi model Sienna with hot water source with 6kW hot water element;
- 2 icemakers;
- 2 mini fridges;
- 1 electric BBQ grill;
- 1 stainless steel frame parasol.
- Constant maintenance throughout the yacht on a daily bases results in an almost perfect condition interior
- new flooring interior 2018
- new wall and wood finish varnish 2018
- Bar with Ice maker and Fridge
- Dining table with 10 seats
- TV on Hi/LO system
- Bose Sound System
- Direct TV, Sky, Blueray
- 2 deep freezers FRIGIT 300L
- 2 fridges FRIGIT 300L
- Miele Vetroceramic hob with 6 rings (new 2012)
- 2x Miele Electric Oven (new 2013)
- Exhaust hood over range with Miele filter
- Miele M 625MG microwave oven
- Miele Professional dishwasher (new 2012)
- Trash compactor (new 2018)
- Dumbwaiter connected to Pantry
- 70 bottle wine cellar EUROCAVE Comfort
- Miele Professional WS 5446 washer
- Miele Professional T 5026 dryer
- New Teak Deck 2014
- New wood Floor interior 2014
- newly varnished walls inside 2018
- New Teak Deck 2014
- Tonnage: 247 gross tons 74 net tons
- Fuel Capacity: 9,430 US Gallons (35,700 liters)
- Water Capacity: 1,663 US Gallons ( 6,296 liters)
- Fuel Consumption: 350 lph @14knots
- Water Maker: 113 US Gallons/Hour (430 L/H)
- Lube oil: 137 US Gallons (518 liters)
- Waste Oil: 137 US Gallons (518 liters)
- Displacement: 200 tons at full load
Speed Consumption p/h Range RPM
- Economical: 10 knots ; 100 l/h; 3,200 nm; 1,200
- Cruising: 13 knots; 200 l/h; 2,000; 1,500
- Maximum: 16 knots; 440 l/h; 1,800; 2,200
- Main Engines: 2 MTU 12 V2000 M91
- Engine Hours: Port: 4750 hrs. Starbd: 4750 hrs. February, 2018
- Gear Boxes: ZF BW250, 4.133
- Drive: 2x Fixed pitch 5 blade propellers B&V Industries GMBH
Generators & Electricity
- Output Volts: 380 Phase: 3 Hz: 50
- Generators: Kohler ( x 2 ) 50 CFOZ 55 kw generators
- Generator Fuel Consumption: 96 liters/generator
- Generator Hours: Port: 14,800 hrs. Starboard: 12,800 hrs. December 2018
Air Conditioning: Condaria
- Air Compressor: 4 compressors, reverse cycle air cond/heating . System – 288.000 BTU/h of Air – Handling Units 19 (NEW 2012)
- Bow Thruster: Koopnautic BT50 HP 75
- Watermaker: Village Marine 7500L/DAY
- Stabilizers: NAIAD at Anchor
- Bow Thruster: Koopnautic BT50 HP 75
- Fuel Filtration: Alfalaval MIB
- Bilge Water Filtration: Alfalaval MIB 303
- Sewage System: Hamann 6322 & Jets pumps 602392
- Fresh water System: G&R AMC 311BT
- Steering System: Backup Emergency Steering BCS P635
- Helm Control Stations: (3) (in bridge & wing stations)
- Bilge/fire diesel pump: Yanmar Diesel emergency
- Electricity: 380/220 V.A.C / 24-12 V.D.C
- Shore Power: Two 380V inlets and 220V outlet shore Insulating transformers
- Batteries: Gel batteries
- Shore Power Conversion System: ASEA - 2015
- Main Engine Starting: 24v (2x12v) Charged by Mastervolt Automatic
- Generator Starting: 12v (1x12v) Charged by Mastervolt Automatic
- General Service: 24v (2x12v) Charged by Mastervolt Automatic
- Emergency: 24v (2x12v) Charged by Mastervolt Automatic
- 1 Radar Furuno FR7041 NAVnet (with Arpa)
- 1 Radar Furuno FR1510
- 1 Sperry Marine Plath Navigat
- 1 Rudder angle indicator
- Gyrocompass: Navigat x MK 1
- Compass: Sperry
- Depth Sounder
- GPS: Furuno GP37/Garmin
- Plotter Software: Nobletec Admiral 7/Garmin
- NavTex: Furuno NX-500
- AIS: Furuno FA-150
- Wind Indicator: B&G Hydra 2000
- 1 SSB Skanti MF/HF 1150 DS 150W
- 2 VHF Skanti 1000 DSC
- 1 GSM integrated telephone system
- 1 CCTV Panasonic Video Monitor (6 cameras)
- Telephone System: Panasonic KX TD1232JT PABX, 3 lines and 14 extensions
- SSB: Furuno FS‐257OC
- VHF Handheld: (2) Icom IC GM1600E
- Intercom System: Benetti Generic
- Cellular Phone System: SAGEM
- Ships Computer: HP Desktop
- Internal Communication System: Panasonic Pabx phones
SAFETY & FIRE PROTECTION:
- (3) Cameras on the side deck and main deck
- (2) Monitors in Bridge & crew
- (4) Ships Safes, 2 in Master cabin, 1 in VIP and 1 in Bridge
- (16) Detectors
- (1) Fixed CO2 Fire System
- Monoxyde Carbon detectors in all Cabins
- (4) Portable C02 in Engine room & bridge
- (16) Fire Extinguishers Dry powder in all cabin and interior spaces
- Seawater Firefighting 5 Stations
- (2) Liferafts Eurovinyl 16man SOLAS pack A
- (6) Liferings
- (1) EPIRBS
- (12) Flares
- Medical (First‐aid) Equipment and Supplies MCA offshore kit
- Other: 1, eyebath station (1) Karos rocket propelled line throwing devises
TENDERS & TOYS:
- Tender: 16' Custom RIB with inboard jet engine, 400 Hrs
- Tender: Intrepid 32 2009 with twin Mercury Verado 300HP.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.