1989 Broward Tri-Deck
Get More Info
125' Broward 1989
Broward Tri-Deck 1989 For Sale in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Length Overall: 125'
- Beam: 24'
- Maximum Draft: 6' 6"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 8742 gal
- Water: 999 gal
- Holding: —
Built in 1989 by Broward Marine, this classic American tri-deck was always kept in Class, and under USCG documentation. She was recently sold in 2018 and shipped to Croatia, where she underwent a complete transformation. Her entire interior was replaced with current, and stylish fabrics and materials. Her exterior was painted a Navy Blue. Electronics, A/V air conditioning and other critical systems were replaced. The intent of her current owners was to charter her in the growing Adriatic market. However, due to the Trump era tariffs on yachts built in the US, and imported to Europe, this plan had to be abandoned. She is being shipped back to the US, to go into a North American/Caribbean charter program. With her spacious on-deck master, and ample exterior spaces, she is idea for Bahamas charters.
Bluewater Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
CHIMERA was built by Broward Marine in 1989 with refits in 1995 and 2015. She was the first Broward to be ABS certified and remains fully in class today. As soon as you walk on board you are immediately struck with her spaciousness, which is much more than you would expect from a vessel of this size. Her galley down configuration allows for an impressive Master suite forward on the main deck that features a King size bed, his and her en-suite bathrooms, vaulted ceiling, large lounge area, dressing table and walk-in cedar closet. The Starboard guest entrance opens into a nice sized lobby which leads either forward to the master suite, up to the bridge deck and sky lounge or aft to the dining salon. To starboard just before the glass door to the open main salon is a wine station containing wine racks, Kedco wine refrigerator and lighted glass display cabinet. A day head is also located in this area.
Walking aft into the full beam salon there is a dining table with seating for eight guests. The dining table also has an automated leaf which easily converts the table into a smaller more intimate table at the touch of a button. Built-in cabinetry finished in lacquered wood provides plenty of storage for china and linens as well as doubling as a buffet station for meal times. The main salon has soft comfortable seating recently re-upholstered in soothing cream hues and a large curved TV in the corner for movie nights. Through the aft deck doors is a spacious deck area with seating, dining and a fully equipped wet bar. The working deck area is tucked behind this deck above the swim platform and lazarette.
Back inside a curved staircase from the main salon takes you down to the lower deck where three guest suites are found off a central lobby. The forward starboard cabin has 2 twin beds and en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub, the port side guest stateroom has a queen bed, hanging lockers, TV and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi as well as a small sitting area. Aft is the VIP stateroom which offers a King size bed, large en suite bathroom with dressing table double sinks and Jacuzzi tub.
On the bridge deck behind the wheelhouse and Captain's office/bunk room is the sky lounge. Sure to be the hub for guests gathering for pre-dinner drinks. This area has a full wet bar with barstools, flat screen TV and comfortable lounge area. Heading aft to the boat deck which is designed to be the center of activity with plentiful sunning spaces as well as an optional awning for those seeking some shade.
Continuing upwards is the Sun deck with more seating beneath the yachts communication arch. Formally a spot that contained a Hot tub (plumbing and wiring though hidden remain intact) this space now allows for a fantastic view of the sunset or perhaps even 4th of July fireworks.
Engines/maneuvering controlled from the main helm station or wing controls port & starboard of bridge deck.
- (2) Detroit Diesel 16V92TADDEC/1400HP
- Gearbox ZF ratio 2.5 - 1
- Propeller from Lips
- (2) 80Kw Northern Lights M668T31 - 240V single phase/60Hz output
- Consumption 75-80 gallons per day per generator
- (2) ASEA 3 phase 100amp, 36 KVA, 180-520 VAC 47-63 Hz Shore power converters
- 24V Main engine starting battery
- 12V Generator starting battery
- 12V Generator service battery
- 12V Emergency battery
- AC - Marine Air BTU 300,000/ 25 tons
- Sea Recovery watermakers
- NAIAD 301 stabilizers
- HPS/ 85hp Bow thruster
- Alpha Laval fuel filters
- Goulds fresh water system
- Wagner Steering system
Communication, Navigation and Entertainment Systems
- Portable Sat Phone
- (2) VHF ICOM ICM 100 fixed
- (6) handheld Horizon CNB230
- (2) Furuno 1510 Radar with (72 mile range)
- Plath Navi Pilot II Auto pilot
- SeaPlath Gyrocompass
- B & G Hercules 390 Depth Sounder
- (2) Navigation Laptop
- Samsung flat Screen TV - Sky lounge
- Sony flat screen TV - Master Stateroom
- Sony curved TV - Main Salon
- Denon A/V system
- Direct TV
- SAT TV
Galley and Laundry Equipment
Main Galley Equipment
- Thermador Range
- Thermador Vent Hood
- Maytag double oven
- Magic Chef Microwave
- Sub-Zero refrigerator (1) full (2) half size
- Sub-Zero freezer
- Chest freezer
- (2) Bread warmers
- Maytag dishwasher
- Kitchen Aid Ice maker
- GE Microwave
- Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Sub-Zero freezer
- Kedco Wine Cooler
- (3) Maytag washers
- (3) Maytag dryers
- (2) 7,500 lb Ideal Anchor Windlass system
- (2) 350 lb Anchors Pool-N
- (3) Fortress Anchors
- 1/2" x 400 and 1/2" x 350 Anchor Chain
- (2) Ideal Deck Capstans - aft deck
- Marquipt main tender Davits 1500 lbs
- Marquipt Stern boarding gangway, 12' manual with extension
- Spare parts for every component
Fire Fighting and Safety Equipment
Fire Fighting Equipment
- (8) Fire, heat, smoke detectors - crew mess, galley, engine room, pantry, guest accommodations and pilothouse
- (2) Fire halon systems - engine room
- (15) Portable halon/ portable CO2 Fire extinguishers throughout yacht
- (5) Seawater fire fighting stations - engine room, port entrance, aft deck, boat deck, guest laundry
- (2) Elliot Life rafts - 10 persons each
- (2) Life rings
- (1) EPIRB ACR 406 Mhz RLB-23
- AIS - Class A
- Medical Kit including Oxygen and Defibrillator
Does not include owner's personal effects or tender.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.