Get More Info
66' Custom 2022
Custom 2022 For Sale in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 66'
- Beam: 16'
- Maximum Draft: —
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: —
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : 2022 Suzuki DF150 - 150hp
- Engine 2 : 2022 Suzuki DF150 - 150hp
This is a great opportunity for a turn-key assembly for marine construction or hurricane debris removal. This custom flat bottomed barge style push boat design is modeled after the utility boats typical of the Northwestern design. This boat is very robust, efficient, and quick yet is propped to have ample torque to push the accompanying 16' x 40' barge and excavator assembly.
The accompanying work barge is uniquely designed with the capability to maneuver independently from the push boat utilizing bow & stern thrusters and the integrated winch system.
- Engine Bracket- Kicker Motor Add On
- Fuel Tank- 100 Gallons
- Rubbing Strakes Alum- 25-26'
- D Rubber Fender Package- 3"- 25-26
- Push Knees and D Rubber- Above Deck- 4"
- Tie Pocket- Barge Deck 4" W/SS Pin
- Fuel System Manifold BKT
- Fuel Fitting Bulkhead BKT
- Custom Console
- ¼" hull plating (deck, sides, and bottom)
- ½" x 12" head log
- 5' rake at bow from ¼" plating
- Square stern
- One (1) each centerline transverse bulkhead constructed from ¼" plate with ¼ ? x 3 flat bar stiffeners
- 3" x 4" x 3/8" angles used for top, bottom and side longitudinals
- C5 (9#) channel frames (5 frames)
- 3" x 2" x ¼" bracing on frames and diagonal bracing at centerline
- 4--8" spud holes out of 8 inch pipe
- Sandblasting, Prime and Paint of Barge
- Bow and Stern Thrusters, Hydraulics Rams
- 25kw Koehler generator
- 150gal diesel storage tank.
- 150 gal diesel
- 150 gal hydraulic tank
- 20' rams 12-15' water
- Hold 100,000 lbs
- 2021 Komatsu PC88MR
- Very low hours
- Rear-view camera
- HO-PAC Rammer 1000c attachment
- Bulldozer blade attachment
- Large cab with A/C and adjustable seat
- Overhead skylight on roof
- Large LCD screen
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.