2001 Hatteras 60 convertible
Get More Info
60' Hatteras 2001
Hatteras 60 convertible 2001 For Sale in North Palm Beach, Florida
North Palm Beach, Florida
- Length Overall: 60'
- Beam: 17' 4"
- Maximum Draft: 6'
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: —
- Water: —
- Holding: —
- Engine 1 : MTU 12-2000 - 1350hp
- Engine 2 : MTU 12-2000 - 1350hp
2001, Hatteras 60 Convertible, Powered by twin MTU 12V-2000 Diesels @ 1350HP each.Boat has been gone through from Stem to stern and just about every system has been replaced or rebuilt. All the work has been overseen or done by a very well known experienced Capt. Boat features a top speed of 34knots and a cruise of 28 knots. The interior features a Satin Cherry finish throughout with a 3 Stateroom 3 head layout. The Cockpit features a New Sea-Dek cockpit sole and covering boards, Murray Brothers Fighting Chair and Rocket Launcher, with two other bases for sailfish chairs if needed,24 and 12 volt plugs for electric reels, Cockpit freezer and drink box. Even the coaming boards have been made wider for comfort and Safety. The Bridge features a Custom Hardtop with a Aft Facing Garmin machine mounted in the top, New isinglass Panels, lots of storage forward, twin teak Helm Ladder back chairs and a pop up Electronic panel to display the electronics. This is a turn key boat ready to go anywhere you want!!! All of these upgrades have been done in the last 2-3 years for a trip buy the owner and a change of plans has made this very clean up to date boat Available For Sale. Please see the complete listing for a list of all the upgrades and updates that have been done. Call Today??? You will not be Disappointed?
- Simrad AP 24 Auto pilot.
- Furuno LCD Color Sounder FCV-1100L
- Garmin GPSMap 7212.
- Garmin GMI 10 Digital Depth/Temp.
- 2-Icom IC-M604 VHF Radios.
- Garmin GPSmap 741.
- Furuno 2125 120mile 25KW Radar.
- Garmin 8612 GPSmap Aft facing in Hard Top.
- Paint Job 2020
- completely rebuilt Outriggers with auto Locks.
- New fresh Water system.
- New Head Hunter stingray Saltwater washdown and baitwell pump.
- All through hull where taken apart and rebuilt.
- New Watermaker.
- New Holding tank pumpout system.
- All three heads where Rebuilt.
- New A/C Pump.
- New Fuel Transfer Pump.
- 2- New Down facing Underwater lights, with two on stern facing Aft.
- All New Steering Lines , and cylinders rebuilt.
- New Trim tab actuators.
- Dometic Ice Maker rebuilt and installed.
- New Horns.
- New 50" Bar Light installed on Hard Top.
- New Isinglass installed three sided.
- Life Raft inspected. 2021
- All Deck Hatches where removed and rebuilt and resealed the Glass.
- New Cockpit shade Cover.
- IceMaker installed in drawer refrigerator in Galley.
- Salon interior wood redone with Satin Varnish.
- Led Lights installed in Headliners.
- 2- Tv's installed in salon, 50" and 42"
- New Satalight Tv Dome.
- New Sea Dec installed in Cockpit sole and flybridge deck.
- Engine Heat exchangers, Gear coolers and Aftercoolers where removed cleaned and reinstalled.
- New Risers on Both Engines. 2022
- New Freshwater engine pumps.
- New Raw water pumps.
- All new Hoses.
- New engine Room start and stops.
- New Double Racor filters installed.
- New LED Engine Room Lights.
- Engine Room completely painted.
- New Generator Racors.
- New Vulcan Couplers.
- New Micro wave Convection oven.
- New LED Rope lights in Salon.
- New 4- drawer tackle/storage cabinet in salon.
- New window tint in salon.
- 4- new TV's.
- New A/C Duct installed on Bridge area.
- spare set brand new props.
- Covering boards where made 4" wider for safety and comfort.
- New Heat exchangers on both generators.
- Salon Sofa and Dinette Cushions recovered.
All of this work was done between 2019-and is on going.
Coming into salon from Cockpit you will find a L-shaped sofa with storage on the port side and Cocktail Table. To the starboard there is a 42" Tv on a lift, and custom built-in storage cabinet. Forward to starboard is the Dinette with a 50" Tv Being mounted on the Bulkhead wall forward, The galley to port features Hard surface counter tops, a 4-burner cook top, new Convection Microwave, twin undercounter Subzero refrigerator Drawers, Built-in sink and Cabinet space.
Three Stateroom boat with the Master being port side after coming down the steps from the salon, The Master features a single queen sized bed, Hanging Locker ,plenty of Drawer storage and an Insuite head w/shower and sink. To starboard is the bunk Room with an Upper/Lower bunk with Hanging Locker and access to the starboard head/shower.Moving to the VIP Stateroom in the Bow area it features a center lined queen bunk, storage cabinets in both sides a Hanging locker , Hatch in headliner for light and a full head w/ shower. There is also a stack Washer and Dryer in the hall way closest.
This boat was Damaged in a storm several years ago, It never had any type of water intrusion through the bottom, hull or superstructure. ( pictures on Request) The owner a very experienced and well known Capt. has gone through the boat overseeing, replacing or repairing everything that showed any signs of ware and tare also making the items that need maintenance easier to manage in the future. It was going to be used in a charter business out of the country But the Plans Changed!!
It Is turn key Call today??
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.