2006 Jarrett Bay 53 Convertible
Get More Info
53' Jarrett Bay 2006
Jarrett Bay 53 Convertible 2006 For Sale in Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
Atlantic Beach, North Carolina
- Length Overall: 53'
- Beam: 16'
- Maximum Draft: 4' 6"
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 1090 gal
- Water: 100 gal
- Holding: 31 gal
- Engine 1 : Caterpillar C18 - 1000hp
- Engine 2 : Caterpillar C18 - 1000hp
New to the Market and Available for Immediate Delivery
2006 Jarrett Bay Sportfish Powered by Twin 1,00hp C-18 Caterpillar, She has a cruise of 29 knots and 35 W.O.T.. She offers a 2 Stateroom 2 Head Layout with over / under bunks in the companion way. Other features on this beautiful Jarrett Bay are Teak Cockpit and Covering Boards, Teak Fighting Chair, 500lb Per Day Ice Maker, Transom Fish Box / Live Wells, In-Deck Fish Box and much much more.
If you are looking for a Custom Carolina Jarrett Bay that is Absolutely ready to go? LOOK NO FURTHER!! This is one you need to see. Call or text me, 252-241-1316, to set up a showing today.
The interior is a rich gloss of Mahogany and Teak throughout with granite counter tops in the galley and heads. You'll find a full leather wrap around settee to port in the salon with storage below. The galley features a 4-drawer Sub-Zero refrigerator / freezer, stainless steel sink and a Sharp microwave convection oven. The dinette has a vanish teak counter with 2 stools and a flat screen TV forward. Down below in the companionway, to the starboard, is a full head with shower. Open to the companionway is over and under bunks with drawers below. To the port is the master stateroom with a full berth and a full head. In the bow there is an upper V-berth with a lower berth to the starboard and drawers below on the port. The closets below are cedar lined.
- Garmin 8212 GPS/Plotter
- Furuno NavNet VX2 Radar with large 6' array
- Furuno FCV-1200L Color LCD Sounder
- Furuno RD33 NMEA Repeater Display
- Icom IC-M502 VHF
- Icom IC-M504 VHF
- Simrad AP25 Autopilot
- Fusion Stereo with Bluetooth and wired remote in Cockpit
- ACR Spotlight
- Teak fighting chair with Rocket Launcher
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak covering boards,
- (2) 50 gallon baitwells in transom
- Large tuna door
- Teak coaming boards
- Large fish box in the deck
- Tackle center with freezer and bait prep station,
- 500lb ice machine dumping in the starboard tackle center box
- 12V high amps Hubbell plugs port and starboard for dredge/kit reels.
- Fusion Stereo with remote and cockpit speakers
- 4 underwater lights
- Port side helm console with a teak helm pod.
- Forward seating in front of the console port side
- Bench seat to the starboard with storage below,
- Full electronics (see electronics list) with large overhead console and 2 large popups,
- 2 teak helm chairs,
- Miya Epoch US-6 Teaser Reels overhead,
- Triple Spreader Rupp Riggers,
- Fiberglass hardtop
- 3 sided enclosure
- High Definition TV provided by a KVH HD-7 Satellite TV system
- HD Samsung TV in Salon with Blue Ray player and surround sound
- Flat screen HD TV with HD Satellite TV in the Master
Engine and Mechanical
- CAT C-18 1,000hp.
- Cruises at 29 knots with a fuel burn of 70 gals per hour
- WOT 36 knots
- Sea Recovery water maker with commercial filters
- 500 ice machine
- CruiseAir air conditioning
- Mach 5 fresh water pump
- Mach 5 dockside booster pump
- Dripless shaft seals
- 3 pump Offshore Solutions pump box
- Oil change system
- 21.5 KW Onan generator
- Engine block heaters
- New Aftercoolers Feb 2022
- New Shafts Feb 2022
- New Ice Maker March 2022
- Props Tuned March 2022
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.