2007 Regulator 24FS
Get More Info
24' Regulator 2007
Regulator 24FS 2007 For Sale in Oxford, Maryland
- Length Overall: 24'
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Maximum Draft: 2'
- Dry Weight: 5,350 lbs
- Fuel: 141.00 gal
- Water: —
- Holding: 6.00 gal
- Engine 1 : 2007 Yahama 150 - 150hp
- Engine 2 : 2007 Yahama 150 - 150hp
Beautiful Regulator 24FS in the very light blue "Bluetone White" color, with only 329 hours, twin Yamaha 150 four stroke engines, a tandem axle trailer and no bottom paint. Always lift kept or on a trailer and stored inside in the offseason. Nicely equipped with outriggers, a "never used" three sided enclosure, original Raymarine plotter/sounder and VHF, fusion stereo, head with holding tank, Armstrong boarding ladder and new canvas engine covers. Professionally maintained on an annual basis with fresh batteries in 2021 and new trailer tires in the summer of 2022.
- L.O.A. fiberglass Hull: 24'8"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Dry weight with engines (twin 150's): 5350 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 141 gallons
- Deadrise: 24 degrees
- Draft: 24" engines up, 32" engines down
- Livewell in transom: 25 gallons
- Baitbox: 61 quart
- In deck fishbox / locking rod storage: 385 quart
- Forward seat fishbox / dry storage (2): 200 quart
- Telefax Seastar Hydraulic Steering
- Ritchie Blue Face Supersport Compass
- Fiberglass-Linered Stand up Head Compartment with Toilet
- EZ-View Flush Mount Electronic Mounting Face
- Breakered Electrical System
- Dual Battery System with Switches & Marine Batteries
- Frameless Tempered Glass Windshield
- Glove Box with Acrylic White Lid
- Recessed Comfort Footrest with Access
- Upholstered Console Seating for Two
- Stainless Steel Cupholders (2)
- Stainless Steel Console Handrails (2)
- Supersport Leaning Post with Backrest, Rod Holders, Cupholders and Cooler Storage
- Illuminated Forward Fish Boxes (2)
- Satwater Wash Down and Livewell Plumbing
- 68 Quart Insulated Cooler under Forward Seat
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (4)
- Insulated Transom Bait Box
- In-Deck Locking Rod Storage
Deck & Cockpit
- 360 degree Coaming Pads
- Dual Fuel Fills
- Stainless Steel 12x16 Trim Tabs with Indicator Switch
- Cockpit Lighting
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Float Switch
- Springline and Cockpit Cleats with Hawse Pipes
- Stainless Steel Hardware Thru Bolted with Elastic Stop Nuts
- Stainless Steel In-Deck Bow and Transom Turndown Handrails
- Walk Thru Transom with Door
- Stainless Steel Thru Hull Fittings
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Forward Deck Anchor Locker with Rope Storage
- Moded Non-Skid on Horizontal Surfaces
- Transom Mounted Swim Ladder Bracket
- Pull Up Bow Light and Cleats
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.