2005 Sea Ray 390 Motor Yacht
Get More Info
39' Sea Ray 2005
Sea Ray 390 Motor Yacht 2005 For Sale in Baltimore, Maryland
- Length Overall: 39'
- Beam: 14' 3"
- Maximum Draft: 3'
- Dry Weight: —
- Fuel: 300.00 gal
- Water: 100.00 gal
- Holding: 54.00 gal
- Engine 1 : Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 480CE - 480hp
- Engine 2 : Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 480CE - 480hp
AMAZING PRICE!! MOTIVATED SELLER!!
All REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED!!
NEW AFT DECK ENCLOSURE ON ORDER!!!
This 390 Sea Ray Motor Yacht is a must see!!! She's fully loaded, Electronics, Flat Screen TV's, 4-Zone Air Conditioning (Including Bridge Deck), 2-Staterooms & 2-Heads Layout, Full Gourmet Galley, Vetus Bow Thruster, Electric Anchor Windlass, and Transom Hot/Cold Water Shower.
Powered By Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 480CE 480 HP Diesel Engines with only 872 original hours & a Onan 9kw Diesel Generator w/1196 hours.
Call Central Listing Broker today to schedule a appointment, available seven days a week!
Accomodations & Layout
The 390 is large on space with two staterooms and large salon. From the deck, one enters the bright and roomy salon with settees situated to both port and starboard. A cherry high-low dinette table is located to starboard along with the settee. Moving forward, the galley is located to starboard and includes everything needed to prepare meals for owners and guests. Continuing forward, the second stateroom is large enough to be considered a master suite. The forward VIP stateroom has innovative accommodations with a v-berth that slides and adjusts to a full-sized berth to starboard. The forward head is located to port of the galley and can be accessed from forward stateroom or companionway port of galley. The master suite is located aft of the salon and is accessed to port of the companionway from the deck. The master suite has all of the comforts of home and includes a large shower and head separated by a vanity. The queen berth is situated along the center line and faces forward. Storage space is plentiful throughout the 390 Motor Yacht. Thoughtful use of space placed the washer/dryer below the step to the galley.
The salon of the 390MY is a bright & expansive room with huge windows to port and starboard and a large skylight/window forward. Arranged with long settees on both sides the salon makes a great space for entertaining guests. The bright atmosphere is complemented by a rich cherry wood interior and warm ultra-leather upholstery. You would never expect to find this much room on a 39-foot motor yacht.
- Huge Panoramic Windows
- Elegant Granite Counter Tops Throughout
- Seating For 8 Guests
- Ultra-Leather Settee to Port w/ Storage Base
- Ultra-Leather Settee to Starboard Converts to Berth
- Flat Screen LCD TV
- Free Standing, High Gloss Cherry Hi-Lo Table
- Two Stools with Ultra-Leather Top Cushions Double as Ottomans for the Settees
- Rich Cherrywood Interior
Starboard Side Galley
- Solid Surface Breakfast Bar
- Black & Decker Coffeemaker
- Molded Sink w/ Corian Cover
- Single-Lever Grohe Faucet
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- 12 Volt Power Vent
- Under Steps Storage w/ Washer / Dryer
- Upper & Lower w/Designated Plate & Glass Storage
- Recessed Two-Burner Stove
- Trash Receptacle w/Chute & Corian Cover
Master Stateroom AFT
The Master Suite is aft and down 3 steps from the salon. The Queen berth is a center line island with a huge storage area beneath the gas shock assisted mattress platform. To port you will find much more storage in mirrored lockers, cherry wood drawers and a dress length, cedar lined hanging locker.
The designers from Sea Ray have thought to put the controls for the Master Suites air conditioning/heat system as well as light switches at fingertip reach from the pillows. No fumbling around in the dark or getting back up to turn up the air or turn off the lights.
The suite is completed by an en- suite head including vanity & sink with large medicine cabinet, separate shower room forward and separate room aft with VacuFlush MSD and large linen closet. This boat is all about the optimum use of space. Not just getting it all into the boat, but making it all the best it can be for those lucky enough to own one.
- Center Line Queen-Size Bed w/Innerspring Mattress
- Large Under Bed Storage Cavity
- Dress Length Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Nightstand W/ Electrical Outlets
- Digital Air/Heat Controls
- Flat Screen TV
- Storage Dresser Drawer Unit
- Cedar Lined Hanging Locker
- Vanity w/Integral Sink, Faucet, & Drawer Storage
Ensuite Master Shower /Head
- Private Access from Vanity Area
- Chrome Clothes Hook
- Shower Curtain
- Stainless Steel Handrails
- VacuFlush Head
- 12V Power Vent
- Shower w/Seat & Adjustable Shower Wand
- Storage Cabinet w/Mirrored Door
- Mirrored Vanity w/Molded Solid Surface
- Countertop w/Integral Sink
- Grohe Faucet & Storage Below
Forward VIP Stateroom
One of the most well thought out guest rooms of any vessel anywhere near this size. The VIP Stateroom has a settee to port that converts to a single berth and a raised single berth to starboard that expands into a large double berth. Whether accommodating mixed gender siblings, 3 children or a guest couple the VIP Stateroom can handle it all. In addition to the hatch above the VIP Stateroom actually has a Forward Window looking out the Fore deck. If that weren't enough it also has private entry to the guest head with separate shower stall.
- Solid Cherry Privacy Door
- Settee to Port Converts to Twin Berth w/ Storage Beneath
- Twin Berth to Starboard Converts to Double Berth & Has Abundant Storage Below
- Storage Below Deck
- Full-Length Hanging Locker to Port
- Flat Screen TV
- Large Forward Window Adds to Bright Open Feeling
- Overhead Hatch w/ Sky Screen
- Nightstand w/ Electrical Outlet
- Digital Air/Heat Controls
- Private Entry to Guest Head
Guest Shower / Head
The guest head is to port across from the galley. It is large and bright with dual entry from either the forward companionway or the VIP Stateroom and boasts a separate shower stall with full wrap-around acrylic enclosure.
- Access Doors to Salon & Forward Stateroom
- Vanity w/ Sink, Faucet & Storage Below
- Separate Shower Stall w/ Seat & Adjustable Shower Wand
- Clear Acrylic Shower Enclosure
- Large VacuFlush Head
- Mirrored Storage Cabinet
Helm Stations / Electronics
- Sea Ray Navigator GPS/Plotter
- Raymarine C120 GPS Plotter/Sounder
- Raymarine Open Array Radar
- Raymarine ST7001+ Autopilot
- Raymarine Ray240 VHF Radio
- Ritchie 5" Compass
- Vessel View 7 Engine Monitoring System
- Clarion Marine Stereo System
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Alarms, Engine - Oil,Water & Transmission Oil
- Alarms, High-Water - Bilge
- Ritchie Compass
- Gel-Coated Dash - Tan
- Concealed Air Horns - Dual Trumpet
- High-Gloss Burl Panel, Instrument
- High-Gloss Burl Panel, Switch Backlit
- Shift & Throttle Controls w/Gold Knobs
- SmartCraft Diagnostics: Instrumentation,
- Custom Sea Ray SmartCraft 4-in-1 Multigauge (2) w/Low-Glare Blue Night Lighting & Chrome Bezels (Includes: Fuel Level, Oil Pressure, Voltmeter, Water Temperature
- SmartCraft System View (Includes: Air & Water Temperature, Combined Fuel Flow/Range, Depth, Engine Alarms/Hour Meters, Engine Synchronizer, GPS Interface, System Maintenance Records)
- ACR Spotlight w/Dual Halogen Bulbs - Remote-Controlled
- Hydraulic Hynautic Steering
- Tilt Steering Wheel w/ Wood-Accent
- Illuminated Weatherproof Rockers Switched & Dimmer Control
- Digital LCD Systems Monitor for Engine Diagnostics & Pump Monitoring
Hull / Deck
The Upper Deck on the 390MY is easily reached from three access points. The wide boarding platform aft with an Integrated Staircase as well as Port & Starboard safety rail gates leading to Heavy Duty Wing Doors.. The upper deck of the 390MY is a combination of the best parts of a pilothouse style helm and the aft deck of a traditional Aft Cabin.
This boat has the unique feature of a single level upper deck with the helm station and the aft deck seating all being on one level. No steps up to the bridge and definitely no yelling to try to communicate. Your family and guests can carry on a quiet conversation and travel easily from seats to helm on this boat all while staying cool or warm & dry in the comfort of the climate controlled Upper Deck.
The 390MY has a Hardtop over the entire upper deck to keep the elements out. Glass side windows in the helm area, a center windshield vent, an overhead hatch and the aft deck screened, Isinglass enclosure can all be opened for an abundance of fresh air.
The Upper Deck is an exceptional variation from the traditional motor yachts on the market. By eliminating the steps up to a raised bridge level covered with a canvas enclosure Sea Ray has created a room that provides a great open-air feel, makes everyone part of the same party and keeps the center of gravity lower to minimize roll.
- Lofrans Progress Windlass w/ Rope/Chain w/Foot Switches
- Full Hardtop Over Helm & Aft Deck
- Upper Deck Is all on One Level for Easy Communication & Movement
- Full Glass Windshield w/ Remote Control Vent
- Sliding Glass Windows to Port & Starboard of the Helm
- Hard Top Hatch w/ Sky Screen System
- Heavy Duty Clear Acrylic Wing Doors to Fore Deck
- Tan Gel Coated Wet Bar w/ Sink Storage Base & Refrigerator
- Lights in Hardtop w/4 Switch Locations
- Air Conditioning & Heat on Upper Deck
- Transom Bench Seat w/ Storage Base
- Aft Deck Free Standing Table
- Guest Seat w/ Storage Base
- Tan Dash Gel Coat Minimizes Windshield Glare
- Stainless Steel Bow Rails w/ Intermediate Rails
- (4) Screened, Stainless Steel Port Lights
- Dual Anchor Lockers w/ Fender Storage
- Side Boarding Gates w/ Safety Lines
- Transom Storage Locker
- Molded Staircase from Boarding Platform to Upper Deck
- Dockside Water Inlet w/ Pressure Regulator on Transom
- Hot & Cold Transom Shower
Engine Room / Mechanical Systems
- Twin Cummins 6CTA8.3 480CE 480HP Diesel Engines w/872 Hours
- Vessel View Engine Monitoring System
- Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic (2)
- Bilge Pumps, 12V Automatic High-Water
- Blowers, 12V Bilge (2)
- Underwater Exhaust System
- Fire Suppression System - Automatic w/Manual Pull
- Oyster Gel-Coated Engine Room
- Two Inch Engine Room Insulation w/Vinyl Barrier
- Stainless Steel Removable Ladder
- 12 Volt Lighting
- Oil Changer System
- Onan 9kw Generator w/ 1196 Hours
- Batteries w/Trays & Selector Switches
- Battery Charger/Converter, 120V/50 Amp/12V
- Remote Electric Panel w/Breakers
- DC Electric Main Breaker Panel
- Main Distribution - AC / DC Panel
- 50 AMP Shore Power Cord
- Electric Cablemaster for Shore Power Cord
- Isolation Transformer
- TV/Phone Shore Inlet
- TV Shore Cord & Phone Shore Cord
- Color-Coded Wiring w/Chafe Protection
While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "LADY ADELINE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.