2002 Viking 52 Convertible
Get More Info
52' Viking 2002
Viking 52 Convertible 2002 For Sale in Hampton, Virginia
- Length Overall: 52'
- Beam: 17' 5"
- Maximum Draft: 5' 1"
- Dry Weight: 62,000 lbs
- Fuel: 1400 gal
- Water: 205 gal
- Holding: 52 gal
- Engine 1 : MAN 12cyl - 1300hp
- Engine 2 : MAN 12cyl - 1300hp
The "Catch This" is a 2002 52 Viking Convertible which is certain to catch the eyes of everyone. This boat's updates include a full paint job, mezzanine, bow thruster, updated Garmin Electronics, new outriggers, helm chairs, faux teak cap rail and transom as well as painted mask.
The Viking 52 is extremely popular because of it's manageable size but also, it's capabilities. The 52' has a 17'5 beam and its interior boasts a large salon as well as three staterooms and two heads. This interior volume is designed into a hull that has sharp entry and flare for the ride and semi prop pockets to reduce draft. When it comes to performance the "Catch This" will cruise easily at 28-30 kts, and holds an astounding 1400 gallons. Give us a call to get further details or schedule a viewing.
This three stateroom layout features what Viking calls their standard layout which includes two queens. The Master Stateroom is midship with private ensuite head, and a centerline queen in the forward stateroom with private access to a head shared with the third room which has upper/lower bunks. The salon is large and has a l-shaped sofa to port with underneath storage and there is the galley to port with an opposing dinette.
Entering through the electric sliding door, the electrical panel is accessed on the starboard side. The L-shaped settee to port is large and has storage underneath. The dinette is to starboard with table and a 42' tv is above.
- Amtico teak and holly flooring at salon entrance/galley
- Cruiseair air conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- Custom hi/lo cocktail table
- Teak Face on Galley Counter
- Corian countertops
- Hunter Douglas blinds
- Teak valances
- Electric Salon Door
Salon Headliner is in need of repair or replacement
The Master Stateroom a queen bed which is accessible from both sides, not crammed up against a wall. It has cedar lined storage underneath, and two teak end tables and a credenza. the master head has a full shower, sink with corian counters, amtico floor and access lighting throughout. There also is a flat screen tv in this stateroom as well.
GUEST AND COMPANIONWAY
The Guest stateroom is to starboard just ahead of the companionway laundry center. This stateroom has upper/lower bunks as well as a hanging locker and storage underneath the lower bunk. The Washer and dryer units have recently been replaced which is not as easy of upgrade as one might think, but certainly important part of keeping everyone happy.
FORWARD VIP STATEROOM
- Elevated Island Queen with underneath Storage
- Built in TV
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Teak Hanging Locker
- Teak Cabinetry along hull sides for addional storage
- Dedicated Cruisair AC system
- Private Access to full head with shower.
- Custom Helm Pod with Single lever controls and mechanical gauges
- Recessed flybridge electonics boxes
- (3) Garmin 7612 GPS Units
- Garmin Echo Map GHD 64cv
- Rcl 100 Spotlight
- Simrad Autopilot
- (2) Icom m-506
- JL Stereo control w/8 JL Speakers on bridge, 2 in cockpit
- KVH Sat TV
- Bound Bridge Carpet
- EZ2CY 3-sided Enclosure with Vents
- Recessed Teaser Reel Box overhead
- LED Overhead Cockpit Lights
- Fresh Water washdown hose
- Rod Storage
- Release Helm Chairs
- Updated Bridge Cushions
- Bow Thruster
- 1300hp 12cyl MAN diesels 2842LE404
- Glendinning Single lever controls w synch and trolling valves
- Oval Exhausts
- Oil Transfer System
- Trim Tabs
- Watermaker 600GPD
- Voltage Stabilizer Transformer
- Dual Racor Fuel Filters
- Fuel Priming Pumps
- Additional fuel (3 tanks) w/ Tranfer pump
- Veem Propellers
- Power Assist Steering
- Holding Tank w overboard pump
- Eskimo Ice Chipper (2021)
- 145 Square foot teak cockpit w/mezzanine
- Cockpit Bait Freezer
- Salt/Fresh water washdowns
- Transom Door
- Eskimo Ice Machine (new 2020)
- Rupp Outriggers (2021)
- In Deck Fish Boxes
- Overhead Electric Teaser reel box
- Trolling Valves
- 4 Rod Rocket Launcher w/Drawer
GENERAL BROKER COMMENTS
There are two areas where this boat does need some attention. The headliner throughout the boat is in need of replacement and the teak cockpit is very thin and this shows in certain areas. The interior wood is in way better than average condition for a Viking of this vintage with only very minimal clouding. All photos are recent.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.