Get More Info
- LOA: 36′ 1
- Beam: 11′ 1
- Draft: 3′ 0
- Dry Weight: 13,000 lbs.
- Fuel: 300 gal.
- Water: 38 gal.
- Holding: 15 gal.
- Twin Yamaha 425, 850hp
A look around the refined 340DC will help you gain perspective on a new level of luxury and sport fishability.
Born from the fusion of beauty and function, we started with a fresh sheet – not bound by the status quo or convention. Wider beam, higher stability, richer amenities, and legendary Everglades reliability. It was the understanding of these needs and desires that led Everglades to redefine the dual console segment with the 340DC.
Luxury and comfort take center stage, with a spacious 96sqft cockpit, and double-wide seating at the starboard helm and port companion seat. Unlike most boats of this type, the port companion seat features a fold-down portion, making it easily convertible into a chaise lounge. The companion seat also lifts to reveal storage for life jackets and the like.
• Sleek, new spacious design that accommodates anglers and cruisers alike.
• Rich accents and details including high-gloss teak wood, refined upholstery with exposed stitching, and well-equipped galley.
• Industry-leading fishing features including standard pressurized livewell, integrated cup/rod holder combos in deck, massive transom fishbox, and centerline storage compartments.
• Separate cabin and head spaces with air conditioning, entertainment, and contemporary finishes.
• Optional SeaKeeper 3 eliminates up to 95% of boat roll and the fatigue that goes with it.